Up coming DLC Camo's..

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Up coming DLC Camo's..

You know what Ghost needs? Some crazy camos, We need they need to make like some sick ass camos like Superman or Batman something that glows, some moving animated camos, something that reflects off things like chrome or diamonds, an extinction camo where it glows up and looks like the aliens eyes and cool crazy stuff not boring ducks and boring camos that look like you unlock in like World at War, make it crazy think big.

Level 5
13 REPLIES

Re: Up coming DLC Camo's..

in reply to Rizzy_lightz

how about NO im not paying more money to a company that cant even fix there game

Level 6

in reply to Rizzy_lightz

Exactly, that's a big fat NO to the idea of more gun camos. There are bigger issues within this the game then the need for more camos for the guns. The devs need to sort those out before even thinking about releasing more micro dlc

Level 6

in reply to Rizzy_lightz

I have to agree with everyone, fix the problems first.

Level 7

in reply to Rizzy_lightz

Definition of the term "Camouflage" is the use of any combination of materials, coloration or illumination for concealment.

Having childish things that glow and stand out kind of defeat the purpose.

Level 67

in reply to gambit1969

Also judging by his username, I bet he'll be wanting a bush wookie suit with fairy lights on it too lol

Level 6

in reply to Bandsaw

Well played Sir/Mam

Level 10

in reply to Bandsaw

That was a good laugh lol

Level 7

in reply to Rizzy_lightz

I would rather put buy a dlc gun than camo. Camos are a waste of money. At least with guns we can have a somewhat different experience. I'll pass on camps unless they go for 50 cents cause that's how much I think they are worth.

Level 10

in reply to Rizzy_lightz

Rizzy_lightz wrote:

You know what Ghost needs? Some crazy camos, We need they need to make like some sick ass camos like Superman or Batman something that glows, some moving animated camos, something that reflects off things like chrome or diamonds, an extinction camo where it glows up and looks like the aliens eyes and cool crazy stuff not boring ducks and boring camos that look like you unlock in like World at War, make it crazy think big.

When they came out with those glow in the dark camos in BO2, I thought it was hilarious to watch the kids run around with them. You could spot them in a dark area like they had a neon sign, excellent targets! 

Gun camos are way down the list of important stuff! 

Level 22

Studios