WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO UNLOCK THE JOIN GAME OPTION TO JOIN FRIENDS GAME WITHOUT INVITE!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Highlighted

WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO UNLOCK THE JOIN GAME OPTION TO JOIN FRIENDS GAME WITHOUT INVITE!!!!

IS ANYONE ELSE TIRED OF HAVING TO SEND AN INVITE TO YOUR FRIENDS AND THEN HAVE TO WAIT FOR AN INVITE BACK TO BE ABLE TO JOIN THEIR PARTY... IN BLACK OPS 2 ALL YOU HAD TO DO IS SELECT JOIN SESSION IN PROGRESS AND YOU WOULD BE PUT RIGHT INTO THE LOBBY WITH YOUR FRIENDS WITHOUT AN INVITE I WANT THAT OPTION IN GHOSTS IT IS SOMETHING THAT IS REALLY ANNOYING TO ME HOW DO I GET THE MESSAGE TO THE GAME DESIGNERS TO ADD THIS OPTION TO GHOSTS

Level 1
34 REPLIES

Re: WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO UNLOCK THE JOIN GAME OPTION TO JOIN FRIENDS GAME WITHOUT INVITE!!!!

in reply to Deadsilencer11

This is driving me fucking nuts too! I'm really fed up with all the clitches, cheaters, and especially this. Why do they even give the option to "join a game"? It's a fucking tease. (Yes, I'm royaly fucking pissed off)

Level 1

Re: WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO UNLOCK THE JOIN GAME OPTION TO JOIN FRIENDS GAME WITHOUT INVITE!!!!

in reply to ROLF3266

Just a heads up it has never been possible in an Infinity Ward game. It's crap I know. But don't get your hopes up that they will change it.

MW2 - Didn't have it

BO - had it

MW3 - didn't

BO2 - had it

Ghosts - doesn't

Level 21

As long as its join friends only!

Level 19

I cometely agree and I want my game modes back 2 Hq and hardpoint

Level 5

You can join friends games. It's locked if the game is full. I know because the wife and I usually try to join each others games.

Level 2

in reply to luis3985

yes but you cant join them in a party..thats what he is pissed about....one friend sitting in a party and ya cant join them is bullshit

Level 4

the only way ive found to join people is if your in a clan and they have room in a pre game lobby other than that its fucking annoying not being able to join up with friends and wish they would fix the ability to join people too

Level 3

Why is it so hard for them to send an invite to you? Perhaps they don't invite you because they don't want you on their team. If they want you, all they have to do is send you an invite. It isn't hard and takes less than 5 seconds to do so.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

cause maybe we wanna join if they dint want him 2 join why would they have him added dummy

Level 5

Studios