WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO UNLOCK THE JOIN GAME OPTION TO JOIN FRIENDS GAME WITHOUT INVITE!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO UNLOCK THE JOIN GAME OPTION TO JOIN FRIENDS GAME WITHOUT INVITE!!!!

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

You fanboys will defend absolutely any criticism of this game and it's lack of features! The fact you have to wait for an invite in a supposed "next gen" game is hilariously retarded. Pretty sure Mw3 was like that too iirc.

Maybe they will sell us the "unlock join friends feature" as DLC? They could do a pack that also comes with the missing Ping bars that have gone AWOL.

Level 19

Re: WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO UNLOCK THE JOIN GAME OPTION TO JOIN FRIENDS GAME WITHOUT INVITE!!!!

in reply to scumbaggah

Lol. This pretty much sums up most of the threads in the forum right now.

Level 30

in reply to scumbaggah

scumbaggah wrote:

Maybe they will sell us the "unlock join friends feature" as DLC? They could do a pack that also comes with the missing Ping bars that have gone AWOL.

Don't give 'em any ideas. 

Level 40

in reply to Deadsilencer11

I agree with this.  Obviously they intended you to be able to join or there wouldnt be an option that is locked.  MW3 went the full cycle with the same feature locked.  Why IW and 3arch dont use each others good ideas is beyond me.

Level 23

Because its very annoying when you have a lot of friends and people just join randomly.  Then you have to kick them or ask them to leave and it becomes an issue.  Its not that hard to figure out.  Not everyone plays with the same people all the time.

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

Which is exactly why there is an option to lock it so you have to be invited.  Problem is they forgot to put the option in to unlock it.   Party privacy open or private.  Easy options they intended to put in.   I think they just missed this one.  Twice in 3 years ha.

Level 23

Its not an option, its locked for a reason.  It becomes unlocked in pre game lobby if there is room.  During the match also.

Level 8
Highlighted

So what reason did 3arch use which allowed the user to determine if their party was locked or not ?   You act like people having the option would have some bearing on your game or how you play.

Level 23

in reply to RAMBONER

If the party leader leaves it open to join then he has the problem I was just talking about.  If it is closed all the time then he can just invite who he wants. 

I dont understand why it is so hard to grasp why it is locked.  You guys act like there is a missing option to unlock it. 

I only play in full parties and it is much better this way. 

Level 8

Well pal I am not sure why it is so hard for you to grasp that we would like the option to set it open or private.  That way you could leave yours to private just they way that you want and I could set mine to open the way I want.  Why would me choosing to set mine to open have any affect on your game? 

The reason it seems like a missed option is because 3arch has that option and this game seems like they intended to put it there and forgot. 

Level 23

Studios