WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO UNLOCK THE JOIN GAME OPTION TO JOIN FRIENDS GAME WITHOUT INVITE!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO UNLOCK THE JOIN GAME OPTION TO JOIN FRIENDS GAME WITHOUT INVITE!!!!

in reply to RAMBONER

I guess cause it is sooo hard to receive and send invites.  It just takes forever.  How will they screw us next???

Level 8

Re: WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO UNLOCK THE JOIN GAME OPTION TO JOIN FRIENDS GAME WITHOUT INVITE!!!!

in reply to Kurt24

Its not hard.  However there is nothing wrong with people wanting a simple option that would not change anything about the game for people like you.

Level 23

in reply to Kurt24

If the invite system was like the 360's, this would be fine.  Unfortunately the PS3 is slow and crappy in this area. 

Level 1

in reply to Cezar24

It is! You click on invite and what should be an instantaneous action takes several seconds sometimes. At first I thought I'd hit the wrong button. Just bad design and coding.

Level 1

in reply to Deadsilencer11

i guess this option has been disabled to avoid boosting..

tac insert was removed also..

infinityward did a great job on this..

Level 2

the only time u can join a friends game besides wen there is enough room in the lobby is if you r in the same clan as them.. if so hit triangle then hit right 2x click x on the person u wanna then join  game option will b available
Level 1

The join session in progress on BO2 worked..on like the 5th or 6th try.  I'll take an invite over mashing the button trying to join for 5 minutes.

Level 1

i know it pisses me off just let me join already

Level 5

yea it really pisses me off. today i was trying to join my friend but the only way i could play with him was to get into a pre lobby with an empty slot then have him join the pre lobby . like even when i invited him to a game it wouldn't work and visa versa

Level 1
Highlighted

not sure if it's been said, but you can't. that option is locked unless you play certain modes like Extinction, etc. it's not an "unlockable". that being said, i miss it. going into my messages is just clumsy. but, i can live with it. it's not the end of the world. i also would rather have a simpler "mute all" option.. but i can deal with that too.

as for connecting with friends, we have three PS3s in our home. two have to join a particular one because none of the others can join each other. how retarded is that?

Level 14

Studios