WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO UNLOCK THE JOIN GAME OPTION TO JOIN FRIENDS GAME WITHOUT INVITE!!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO UNLOCK THE JOIN GAME OPTION TO JOIN FRIENDS GAME WITHOUT INVITE!!!!

in reply to Deadsilencer11

they wanted to give players more privacy so you'll always have to send an invite

Level 1

Re: WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO UNLOCK THE JOIN GAME OPTION TO JOIN FRIENDS GAME WITHOUT INVITE!!!!

i wanna be able to join my friend without waiting for the invite to come through, they could just put invite only back in the game like in BO1, IMO i loved Bo1 the combat record was amazing, it was fun i miss the famas haha, now we cant join our friends, we cant play our game modes we want 2, and we cant see the ping bars to see what our connection really is

Level 5

in reply to Wuts_up

Wuts_up wrote:

i wanna be able to join my friend without waiting for the invite to come through, they could just put invite only back in the game like in BO1, IMO i loved Bo1 the combat record was amazing, it was fun i miss the famas haha, now we cant join our friends, we cant play our game modes we want 2, and we cant see the ping bars to see what our connection really is

you can join your friends, they just have to invite you. or do you mean you can't simply see them online and join right away?

Level 14
Highlighted

in reply to YO_MOM_IS_NEXT1

yes join right away is what i mean and people are trying to say for privacy.. well bo1 was amazing and it actually had an "invite only" option that you could put on -.-  open closed or invite only..

Level 5

have make sure there nat type is set to open  i can join anyone game that there nat type is open if it set for anything else u cant join

Level 7

Studios