We all know why numbers are low

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

We all know why numbers are low

Because of the lag insta deaths what you have try to do is sell more copys on countrys with low player count and put them in are lobbies fast connection lets slow you down and people defend it look at the player count they don't come on here they vote with there feet.

Level 12
9 REPLIES

Re: We all know why numbers are low

in reply to theraven_

What?

Activision Ambassador

in reply to theraven_

surely the main reason numbers are low is because a lot of people have upgraded to PS4.

Level 16

in reply to sdredger

on ps4 there are 35000 online last night so why people keep saying that is beyond me even lag ops 2 had 300,000 online at the end of its life span

ps3 online players 69456    

ps4 online players 28567 

so not even 100,000 online wow and only one map pack out.

Level 12

in reply to theraven_

The death knoll for COD has sounded. A few years from now McDonalds will be giving it away with every child's happy meal. They should have left it as an adults game rather than promote it to underage children. The game is overrun with 5yr old children that should not even be playing.

..........sad

Level 7

in reply to theraven_

theraven. - I never knew those stats, that is interesting. Do you know what xbox/xbox one player stats are?

i know im a much more more casual player than i used to be. prob play an hour every couple of weeks, there are to many "WTF" moments for me to play any more often than that. Its no fun playing against god mode opponents that can see you through walls.

Level 16

in reply to sdredger

Dunno about the 360, but a friend told me Xbone is very similar in numbers to PS4, 30-40k

Level 29

in reply to theraven_

COD is shrinking in numbers for a variety of reasons,ps4, ghosts not run around friendly, hackers, arrogance of Activision ref treatment of PlayStation v Xbone owners and COD hasn't really evolved since MW 2. This has let other games take players away so I'd say the main reason is lazy apathy from the devs resting on their laurels.

Level 14

in reply to theraven_

We don't play core modes except for clan wars.  Hardcore you die so fast and the lack of a killcam doesn't give you time to think about if your opponent is that good or cheating. 

With all the cheats/mods/hacks in this game, while playing core, I'm left wondering more often than not if the other guy is cheating or if the lag is just this atrocious.

Level 29

in reply to theraven_

IMO it has a little bit to do with how the game plays year after year.  Even though BO2 was very popular a lot of people hated it and therefore maybe they quit COD altogether.  This could be a cycle that has been going on for years.  IMO Ghost is a little harder to do well at, for some.

Just a thought.  

Level 42

Studios