Welcome to Ghost.

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: Welcome to Ghost.

in reply to matuzz

matuzz wrote:

I have hard time getting into grasps with controller after playing 5 years with mouse + keyboard

The sapwns are horrible tough in this game....

spawns are hard to manage,

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Izjar11 wrote:

matuzz wrote:

I have hard time getting into grasps with controller after playing 5 years with mouse + keyboard

The sapwns are horrible tough in this game....

spawns are hard to manage,

I hope they bring the new spawn patch soon. There has been quite a few revenge spawns.... and also guys spawning into my flank.

Level 64

in reply to Izjar11

They're pretty manageable in Dom. Well, so long as you dont have stupid green guys gallivanting off into the enemy spawn. Nothing better than leaving the enemy with the 'deathtrap' flag, only to have some dork decide that we should grab that one too...

Level 31

in reply to Izjar11

I would agree that this is a more strategic game than its predecessors.  I don't feel any one style dominates the games.  You can't solely run and gun and be successful or QS or camp and be successful.  I'm finding you need to be more controlled and thoughtful about movement and understand maps and sight lines thoroughly.  I think the perceived preponderance of 'camping' is down to players not understanding that a new strategy is required.  They're getting puzzled, hesitating, and doubting what else to do, are falling back on sitting in a corner and hoping for the best.  I've not seen many 'campers' go on a really good spree in lobbies I've been in.  Seems to me to be people sitting back wondering why their usual strategy isn't working.  To counter those that are critical of this new direction, I'd just ask isn't this what the 'community' has been wanting and asking for all along?  A game that accommodates all styles and accommodates them fairly well?  Prior to Ghosts I'd never Snipe or run with a Shotty.  This game I've got loadouts for all weapon classes and <shock> have enjoyed using them.  Kill streaks aren't OP and only get a few kills? Well that sounds balanced to me. Spawns are awful, though and Riley killed me last night when he was on the other side of a window to me.  Other than that, it's a step in the right direction.

Level 5

in reply to DarkBagpuss

playing with doubt is one of the biggest faults one can do, that will cause you to play worse.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Truer words have hardly been spoken.  I've died a number of times just from second guessing what I should do next.  That small window of indecision will get you every time.  For all of the camping complaints, the truth of the matter is that this game is won just like all of the previous ones were in that those split second decisions that you make along the way will either make you the hero or make you the guy that can't buy a kill.  It's a game that requires more thought than people are used to but it also requires good instincts just as previous titles have.

Level 69

in reply to Izjar11

Welcome to Ghost: A game many cannot stop playing even if they wanted to, its like they are drowning in it.

video games animated GIF

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

This post.  This single post...says it all.  The people that played and left Ghosts were the ones that so heavily depended on the 100+ kill gameplays and overpowered kill streaks.  They left Ghosts because they no longer have that crutch. 

My only words to them...bye baby bye.

Level 27
Highlighted

in reply to AUTiger93x

Or they left Ghosts because they weren't having fun.  I'm not sure how someone can depend on 100+ kill gameplays and the streaks in Black Ops 2 weren't overpowered.  They were actually pretty balanced.  If you want to look for crutches, then look no further than support streaks.  The skill gap in Ghosts is much lower than it was in previous CoD games. 

Level 16

in reply to Izjar11

I agree with most of this post. Wells said. There is just one thing, though: Because you have to be more aware of your surroundings on these maps (my opinion) compared to previous cods, I actually LOVE to rush in Ghosts. It can be hard to do in this game, but that`s what makes it interesting, to me at least.

Level 2

Studios