What are you gonna play first Campaign or Multiplayer?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

What are you gonna play first Campaign or Multiplayer?

Sorry in advance if this was posted already.

Level 4
46 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: What are you gonna play first Campaign or Multiplayer?

in reply to KMB_GoG_Antonio

Probably the Campaign first. It's how I've always done it.

Level 20

Yeah same campaign. It gives you a feel for the game and the weapons.  I think a lot of people jump straight online to start stat' chasing, I like to take my time and I really enjoy the stories as they're all different, in reality all multiplayer is very similar between titles.

Must admit I'm not as hyped for this as I have been in the past (COD fatigue)', but I'll play online all the same.

Level 20

I think I'll go to online first. I never really even bother with Cod campaigns. If I want an excellent story, I'll go to Assassins Creed. However, I am rather impressed with the style that Ghosts will be getting in terms of the campaign, so I might play through the campaign. Still, online first I'm too hyped not to.

Level 1

I always play the Campaign first, get used to the weapons and characters, the stories are always good in my opinion, no matter how different they are or who makes them. It generally only takes 6 or so hours to do, then hit the multiplayer and trophy hunt when I get bored.

Level 1

I am getting the PS4, so with the inability to capture video with my capture card right away and the limited number of people who will be playing on the PS4 in general at launch, I'll probably just play through the campaign then hop online.

Level 4

I'll be going straight to multiplayer, when I start getting pwnd I'll rage quit and go to Campaign as per usual

Level 3

I'll probably start with some multiplayer the night I pick it up, then play the campaign the next day.

Level 4

Jump onto multiplayer but run a few private matches to get a feel for the maps and weapons before jumping straight into a game

Nothing worse than joining a game with people who have already played when you dont know your arse from your elbow in terms of map direction/traffic routes/weapon class usefullness etc

Level 5

in reply to Project-VAG-DAN

Totally smart man. I did that with MW2 the first time, played through campaign and then jumped right into Muti-player with out looking at the maps first. Got 15 deaths, 1 kill. My ass was literately handled to me on a silver platter.

Now with any new COD I have to play private matches on all maps before I start with actual players.

Level 1

Studios