What are you, the player, doing about the modders?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Re: What are you, the player, doing about the modders?

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

have 10 days game time..only have come across 2 hackers...and they were both at the beginning of the cycle with the invisibility/all perks hack...i think you are all just getting outplayed and calling hacker lol

Level 11

in reply to veilofmaya

as for hacked stats...who give a **** lol..just numbers in a video game

Level 11
Highlighted

If your going to troll the modded console users record yourself doing it and upload it to youtube.

I love watching people piss them off bad enough to make them rage quit.

Give them hell and troll hard.

Level 9

everytime ive called them out they either just leave the lobby or do rubbish in the
next game because they are scared to use the cheat or mod as they stand out way too much ie maniac  with 5 kills 15 death with no care package called in......................

Level 2

I just play with a good group of 6 and sweep them and then talk smack after the game calling them out of how sorry they are even with the mods. This usually does it for me and my friends. If you notice all the modders are usually really bad at the game so they have to cheat to be competative. Good ol'e fashion teamwork and communication does the trick everytime.

Level 11

in reply to xqdogx

yeah same here, just played a team of four boosters, prestige 10 an only 735 games played, kd of 1.2, 4 games they got beat I said "think you guys need a better hack !!! " they left after that.........

Level 2

Here you go guys, busted a lag switcher on x360 the other day,you'll see.

Level 2

Not seen ya on for a while beast but since this thread was first posted I think things have improved. No more PRESTIGE hacks, not come across super jump/extended flight and generally seems to be improving. The only hack that I do come across is aimbot.  I know some vehemently argue it don't exist but I can assure you it does.

Did you get much feedback? Been in a lot of US lobbies since I changed clans can't say there's much difference cept more ppl speak English .

Level 14

I throw my controller to the floor  curl up in the fetal position and suck my thumb.

After a few minutes I will roll my poo into little balls and throw them at the television.

Level 10

Studios