What come after COD dies?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

What come after COD dies?

so by the looks of how many players are online after MW2 this game is clearly coming to an end so what do you think the next best thing is going to be after COD?

Level 2
20 REPLIES

Re: What come after COD dies?

in reply to TizZle1

I would imagine a very well off company like battlefield,  rainbow 6, or james bond!?  Im not a fan of halo, but im sure they could offer a prequel to their franchise.   For me, though,  until they can't support the entire interwebz, , I'll be staying here

Level 19

in reply to xxphenomen4xx

this game aint even started for me

how can you have campaign with vehichles n space n underwater & have ZERO games with vehicles,space (grief would be ace in space ) or underwater maps?!

Level 13

in reply to Doctorpsylus

starting to get a little boring for me but there are no good games out their along the decent lines of FPS... I'm waiting for planetside 2 to come to PS4 so I can play some propper good 600v600 FPS MMO

Level 2
Highlighted

in reply to TizZle1

COD will continue to make games for years to come. The numbers may appear lower, but this is partially due to the next gen console split. Numbers are expected to be weird in these years. If you're looking for different games to play, I wouldn't wait for the Call of Duty franchise to stop making games. Many great games available right now.

Level 33

in reply to gramthenOOb

not many FPS games out at all right now... and the numbers have dropped by more than half sinse MW2

Level 2

in reply to TizZle1

Unfortunately, if that's the way you feel, then you're hooped. Try a different genre. I picked up DmC and loved it, and it's a 3rd person hack-n-slash.

And even though the numbers may have dropped since MW2, the community is still large and active. I have no problem finding games or matchmaking ever.

Level 33

in reply to gramthenOOb

gramthenOOb wrote:

COD will continue to make games for years to come. The numbers may appear lower, but this is partially due to the next gen console split. Numbers are expected to be weird in these years. If you're looking for different games to play, I wouldn't wait for the Call of Duty franchise to stop making games. Many great games available right now.

All series come to end:

Medal of Honor was CoD of its time.

Tony Hawk Proskater

Prince of Persia

etc.

Call of Duty will eventually die also when people get bored to it.

Level 64

in reply to matuzz

You are correct in that. Allow me to reword myself.

I have no reason to believe that the series will come to an end anytime soon. There have been no indications from the developers/producers that they are thinking of discontinuing the game at this time. Therefore, I personally am not going to worry about finding a new FPS game at this time.

I do agree in the sense that nothing lasts forever. Things always change and evolve.

Level 33

in reply to matuzz

Madden, Final Fantasy and Mario are still kicking!

You are right though, when the players get bored of the game, it goes away.  I think CoD changes enough from title to title to keep it somewhat fresh though.

Level 29

Studios