What hacks are being used and ruining Ghosts. How to spot cheaters to report them

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

What hacks are being used and ruining Ghosts. How to spot cheaters to report them

As many of you know COD Ghosts has a really bad Hack going on right now for the last month. It has been confirmed by Activision and thousands of players each day are being banned. You do not get a second chance anymore if you hack you lose the account no matter what you purchased for DLC or extras. Here is my list many are not obvious in game but the website that i saw this on lets you change anything you want to make it hard to find the real cheaters.

* All Characters

* All Load outs

* All Emblems & Patches

* All Camos & Gear

* Unlimited Squad points

* Unlock Use Any Perks

* Unlock All Kill Streaks

* Prestige Anytime to any level

* Have Any Rank

* Change stats

* Unlock Special weapons Mini Gun & Wild Widow Magnum

* Aimbot can be changed for different areas of body Headshots, Chest & Torso

* Aim Assist player will lock onto you and weapon only fires when you are visible not missing any shots

* Wall hack player can see you throu all walls at all times

* Advanced UAV player can see you on mini map at all times

* Knifebot auto-kill with knife within proximity of enemy

* Autoprone will put you in prone when fired at

* AutoSwitch bot goes to next enemy on auto

* Autoshoot fires for you

* AutoWall fires when a bullet can go through the wall

* AutoZoom makes the gun zoom when aimed

* Field Of View adjust the aimbot to see 360

* Human Aim, makes you look like your not cheating

* Aim Speed can be set to slow or fast

* AimKey hold down to lock on to the enemy

* Visibility Check only locks on when player can be hit

* Adjustable colors

* Locate all dogs

* See Dropped Weapons and Explosives

* Alerts when opponents or Explosives are nearby

* View where enemies are aiming

* Adjustable Enemy, Team and Weapon Colors

* Set the fade of the radar & stats

* Four slots to save settings

* Ability to move menu

* Menu fully mouse controlled

* No Recoil, gun does not move up when firing

* No Spread, all bullets hit dead center

* Adjustable stats player can change K/D and winning %

* Assault/ Support Kill Streaks player can use Assault kill streaks even when he dies and still gets them at his bonus like Support

These hacks are really hard to spot but Kill cams dont really lie. If you notice a player pre firing around every corner that you are near even while using any perks that he could not possibly know that you are waiting for him its a good chance he is using Wall hack. If you notice a player always getting head shots and not missing any shots he is using Auto Aim and assist. None of your perks will work against these hacks. I had to look up the hack myself on google > videos to see what this hack will give you.

The 1 thing that is a clear give away is time played if you have under 6 days played and you are master prestige you are full of Sh_t and a cheater. Also players that have winning % well over 10% not likely especially if they are not in a party. Kill death ratio's that are extreme but when you look at lobby leaderboards they are below average. Im sorry but if your that good in lifetime stats then you should have no problem playing that way all the time.

I have done lots of re search on this post and have talked to Activision about it and gave them all this information too which is why thousands are being banned everyday now. I hope all this information is useful. Report those that you think are cheating and let Activision take care of it. Watch kill cams dont report players that are just good and beating you because you are not. If none of you believe me that these hacks are true. Google Ghosts Hacks and watch some videos

Level 11
143 REPLIES

Re: What hacks are being used and ruining Ghosts. How to spot cheaters to report them

in reply to JDM_DB8_VoltageB

Thanks for the info I will keep an eye out great post btw

Level 5

Re: What hacks are being used and ruining Ghosts. How to spot cheaters to report them

in reply to craig_lufc_ren

I agree and dont like cheaters as it spoils the game for the rest of us. You need to be careful when reporting Hackers/cheaters Though as judging by recent posting there seems to be a lot of innocent people getting their accounts blocked. I'm no cheater, but sometimes I'll get decent score of 20 kills or my son will play on my account and he's quite good, then I'll get a message in my in box calling me a hacker or camper

Level 1

in reply to baldydad1400

I get called a cheater all the time because my K/D is high 4.42. And im sure i get reported but i am still playing. I know Activision gets thousands of calls a day or reports and thats why it takes 48-72 hours for them to take action. Activision does lots of reviewing and if they suspect someone of cheating they usually are. I dont believe those that get wrongfully banned usually they are just mad and upset because they got caught they want others to feel bad for them while lying because they want to see the proof. I get personal messages all the time or players join the lobby see the lobby leaderboards and say hey back out im not playing with this cheater and most of the time i know its me they are talking about LOL. If you are innocent then you have nothing to worry about but if you are cheating then you should be scared because your days playing on that account are limited. Also some players think they can just make another account well if you get again you get a console ban.

Level 11

4.4 kdr REALLY! No one is that good, unless you are camping on domination, or leaving a game after you get the kd ratio you desire. No one can achieve that type of kdr on team deathmatch, especially not on hardcore. If you are saying that you are, then you are full of fecal matter. If you are doing it by camping on domination, anybody with a decent strategy can do that which means YOU ARE NOT SPECIAL, you might actually be 12 years old and think you have made a real accomplishment, NOT. If you are doing that on domination, it usually means that you and one of your underage buddies are sitting there shooting everyone in the spawn points or at the flags. Nothing to brag about, you should be ASHAMED as that type of play really requires no skill. If you are using a modded controller, YOU ARE CHEATING, and should be banned like Alien hunter (he hacked Black OPs 1 and 2).

Level 1

in reply to MoxyDPit

4.70 K/D now. Ghosts is easy and i only play TDM core nothing else. Your saying no one is that good ohh please. My friend has a 6.00 K/D on one account and on his other he has a 8.00 which i told him to retire it so we can stop being called hackers every game and all every one does is leave. Domination is for week players trying to up their KD. I dont leave games something i hear a lot about on Ghosts that people do. I am just a smart player that is all and i do not camp. I just know when not to invade enemy team spawns and how to hold down an entire area of the map knowing where spawns are going to be. It doesnt take much in this game to figure that out. No modded controller either and no hacks. If i was using those i would of been banned a long time ago and i am still playing 3-4 times a week. Dont always assume good players are cheaters it makes you look dumb. Ask any of the famous youtubers and they will show you how easy it is to play this game with a big advantage.

Level 11

Core TDM is boring and it's all about the individual. It's easy to "hold down an area" AKA camping. Playing an objective with a team to win is another level. Capturing and holding flags, risking death and running to collect a tag are more team based and are more difficult. Sure Core TDM is the most popular and it populated with people who find objective difficult. Shoot, kill and move to another spawn is simple. Kill, pickup the tag knowing someone is ADS on that tag take more skills. Killing and capturing a flag knowing you are about to get tubed is more difficult than killing someone from a window then move to the door so you can kill him when he comes back for you. Hardcore is another game mode that can challenge that 4 KD. You can't heal your health. If you get hit twice you are dead. If you are red you stay red. So 4.70 KD in a Core TDM by "holding down an area" AKA camping is nothing to brag about. My KD is a little above 2.0 in all hardcore modes and my W/L is 20.0 so I still manage to have a good KD and a high W/L without dashboarding in a more difficult game mode. I always get called a hacker but I invite the accusers to stay for 20 games and see if they lose all 20. I bet there are worst players playing Ghost now since the new AW came out.

Level 11

in reply to xqdogx

Most of the best players in COD history prefer Core TDM than any other game mode...Get your facts straight. Objective gameplay only works if your playing with a good team of your friends and most times its CAMP and wait for the other team to try to take the objective and kill them and wait for your kill streaks then go for the objective...And yes they all play like that which is why objective play is garbage and no skill is involved. Getting a KEM strike in objective play is not skill i hate seeing players who brag about that. Try doing that in Core TDM no one has ever pulled that on me but i have done it plenty of times over the years. Your definition of Camping is sitting in 1 spot and not moving. Holding down an area is taking over a whole side of the map without invading the other teams spawns. Watch the best youtubers in the world and they play like that so you calling them Campers too? Hardcore is garbage most players just spray across the map using a LMG with Armor piercing rounds and yes thats how they play. I have played Hardcore many times to mix it up and i still get my kills i actually have a KD of 9 in hardcore so take that. I have a 2.00 KD and over in every COD ever made. Ghosts is by far the easiest to get a high KD. And if you have a winning % over 20 you are clearly dashboarding ^^^ Mine is a 4.00 and yes i lose games because i get stuck with noobs who go 5-30 all the time you cant win with those players. Anyone who is posting that high of a winning percentage is a dashboarder or he only plays with a full team of his friends so all them can camp out the spawn and not move at all....YES i see those all the time i am not stupid they see my high KD and i play more conservative and 3 min into the match they still havent moved. Thats when i just sit on the spawn also i will not play into those campers games. If thats the only way you know how to get a high KD or win they dont bother playing cause thats boring to play like that. If you ever decide to join my match remember my username because i am sure you will rage quit when i own you like i do most people in this game.

Level 11

JDM_DB8_VoltageB wrote:

4.70 K/D now. Ghosts is easy and i only play TDM core nothing else. Your saying no one is that good ohh please. My friend has a 6.00 K/D on one account and on his other he has a 8.00 which i told him to retire it so we can stop being called hackers every game and all every one does is leave. Domination is for week players trying to up their KD. I dont leave games something i hear a lot about on Ghosts that people do. I am just a smart player that is all and i do not camp. I just know when not to invade enemy team spawns and how to hold down an entire area of the map knowing where spawns are going to be. It doesnt take much in this game to figure that out. No modded controller either and no hacks. If i was using those i would of been banned a long time ago and i am still playing 3-4 times a week. Dont always assume good players are cheaters it makes you look dumb. Ask any of the famous youtubers and they will show you how easy it is to play this game with a big advantage.

Level 1

How you can tell if they are cheating if there K/D is 7.86 or Higher

Level 1

Studios