What i think about these nerf for snipers

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

What i think about these nerf for snipers

Hi guys, I know that there is going to people that agrees with me and others that don't. But I don't care because I'm just stating what I think about it. Ghost has increase the aim down sight timing, But why? why would they decide to screw quick scopers and leave the damage on AR and SMG? Yes Quick scoping can be over powered, but only by 10% of the snipers. Only talented players can have a 5+ kill feed, I'm not one of them but I wish I was. Lets just say, if i came into a game and hard scope everyone what is going to happen? There community are not going to stop complaining about sniper. This is why I chose to snipe in my games. Its enjoyable, the first time I wanted to quick scope was when I was killed by one. I was watching the kill cam and the first thing I thought to myself was "damn, that is skills" I never thought it was cheap, and I don't know why others do. Quick scoping is enjoyable to play and I'm sure there is people that agrees with me. I'm sure that people have complained about how we all die so quickly in Ghost, but why haven't fixed it? that is all I have to say. I'm not here to ask for the buff but I would like for Ghost to decrease the damages on ARs and SMGs so everyone may get a chance to respond and shoot back. Because I don't if any notice. There is a lot of campers hiding in corners and buildings and they are doing that because they don't what do run around and get 3 shotted. The whole game has turned around in my eyes, it seems like the snipers are running around and a selection of gunners are camping. I'm sure if the damage have been reduce the campers will be reduce. Let me know what you guys think about what I have said whether you agree or you just think I'm an ass. Thank you for taking the time to read this. Cheers

Level 1
27 REPLIES

Re: What i think about these nerf for snipers

in reply to StacKxX_

I hardly ever see QS in this game. Its no where near as bad as blops2 was thats for sure. IMO a sniper is not meant to rush tho. You're job is to take a high position and watch your teams backs. If you want to rush, thats what AR/SMG's are for.

Level 20
Highlighted

in reply to Schoat333

That would be possible if people didn't complain about big maps as soon as they become bigger then Nuketown.

Level 18

in reply to TheDarkOne123

Well, people complain about anything they don't like, but sometimes their complaint is not directed properly. The big maps are not the problem, its the layout of these big maps that is the real problem. Look at stonehaven. That map is perfect for sniping, but leaves almost no lanes for rushers. You can't cater a map completely to one play style, and expect no complaints.

Level 20

in reply to Schoat333

What's funny is something as simple as more buildings on Stonehaven would of fixed that problem right there. Derail is a bigger map and people were able to rush because there were more buildings.

Level 18

in reply to StacKxX_

Just to give you a heads up, alot of those "skills" as you say are a modded controller.   Queerscope settings have been included in modded controllers for years now,  you literally set up the timing and all you do is aim and hit the button and the controller does the rest for you.

Level 15

in reply to RexxCastle

you have to be some kind of idiot to buy one of those "quickscoping" modded controllers... if you honestly think that a controller can tell when your fully scoped in to where the bullet travels straight then you sir are a sucker.

Level 3

in reply to RexxCastle

umm the only modded controller ive seen is aim down and shoot at the same time. well with ghost and more other cod, you have to aim all the way down and shoot

Level 1

in reply to StacKxX_

QS is a joke. its easy to do and OP as hell. Im glad IW removed it cos it takes no skill at all.

now sniping in ghosts actually requires skill just like back in CoD4. Thank goodness the mw2 days are over!

Level 10

in reply to killermushroomhead

Its not removed tough.

Level 64

Studios