Where do you control your clan for Ghosts? How do we get the Clan Wars unlocked?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Where do you control your clan for Ghosts? How do we get the Clan Wars unlocked?

The normal Elite does not have any listing for Ghosts in Clan Operations or anything, also the Clan Wars are locked...

>>Where do you control your clan for Ghosts? How do we get the Clan Wars unlocked?

wartoyz from WaR7 Clan

http://war7.tk

Level 1
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Where do you control your clan for Ghosts? How do we get the Clan Wars unlocked?

in reply to WarToyz
Solution
‎06-11-2013 07:23 AM

http://www.callofduty.com/app is where you can download the Call of Duty App which will be used instead of Elite to manage clans for Ghosts.  Clan Wars will begin on 11/25 which is why they are locked right now.  However, as long as you are partied up with at least one other clan member you can earn clan xp just by playing multiplayer in the regular public lobbies.

Level 69
22 REPLIES

Re: Where do you control your clan for Ghosts? How do we get the Clan Wars unlocked?

in reply to WarToyz
Solution
‎06-11-2013 07:23 AM

http://www.callofduty.com/app is where you can download the Call of Duty App which will be used instead of Elite to manage clans for Ghosts.  Clan Wars will begin on 11/25 which is why they are locked right now.  However, as long as you are partied up with at least one other clan member you can earn clan xp just by playing multiplayer in the regular public lobbies.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Can we use a computer at all?

Level 1

in reply to Koose211

So far it only is available on the Iphone, the I tablet, Android phones (not tablets) and Windows phones that I'm aware of but I sure do hope that they bring out a computer version because it's a real pain in the butt to try and create a clan emblem on a phone.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

My tablet it says is not compatible so where else can I edit the clan?

Level 1

in reply to WarToyz

If you have an iphone, an Android phone or a Windows phone you can download the app to those as well.

Level 69

in reply to WarToyz

[New App] Activision Releases Call Of Duty: Ghosts Companion App On Day One, But It's Suffering From...

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/11/05/new-app-activision-releases-call-of-duty-ghosts-companion-ap...

Level 1

in reply to WarToyz

Yep this is quite true.  When I first downloaded it, it crashed and then it worked.  The next 15 times that I tried it, it crashed but since about 4 hours ago it's been working for me on my Android phone every time that I try it.  I've pulled it up about 5 or 6 times today just to see if it was a fluke.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

Hello Im Looking For A clan Can Anyone Hook Me Up?

Level 1

in reply to WarToyz

This Bullshit though because only those who have a device on that list can manage their clans. I have a nook because I read a lot but the app is not compatible. They are in bed with these devices' manufacturers to boost their profit margins. Typical fucking greedy bastards.

Level 1

Studios