Who here actually likes the game? Show the love!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Who here actually likes the game? Show the love!!!

I think its actually pretty good. All the children whining and complaining about it like they are 5. Its a new COD get used to the maps, how it plays. People never like change I swear.

the customization is very good lots of choices, tons of perks and load outs, i really like that it takes longer to level up.

dying with bullets OMG!!!! Yes you die faster but once again bullets kill you. It should never take 8-10 bullets to kill someone that is just dumb. Very much like Hardcore only its Core. Don't get shot so much!

People have been complaining about the spawns? I read from multiple sources that the game will spawn you badly if you are not staying with your Squad/Teammates. If you are alone with no teammates the enemy will spawn behind you and around the corner and in front of you, this is to curb all the campers...

The sound has been completely re-done very crisp and bassy you can hear everything I think one level I heard bees!!!! i hate bees!! and mosquitoes nice to hear footsteps again!

Graphics could use a patch to make it less fuzzy on PS3 would like an option to install the textures like in Blops 2 so it taxes the blu-ray drive less.

Extinction is actually pretty cool mode its Left 4 Dead + COD + Aliens mixed actually works pretty good. Tho i feel like i'm fighting the ZERG from Star Craft the entire time hahaha.

the game runs a lot smoother than Black ops 2, have not noticed any lag online...

Yes hackers everyone freak out cause you know its the devs fault RIGHT!!!! Wrongggggg!!! the hackers exploited this as soon as it leaked on line get used to it hackers play the game not much to really do about it beside leaving the game the hacker is on perhaps? rather than complaining about them... They will get their due when the patches come tho the hackers are always adapting...

The maps are bigger more open I dig it I do wish Nuketown was on here tho !!!! I guess Skyfall or whatever that dlc map that comes with the game its pretty tiny will have to take its place.

last thing The Honey Badger is my favorite gun period!!! that is all

Level 3
46 REPLIES

Re: Who here actually likes the game? Show the love!!!

in reply to toolofopiate1

Good post there fella.  Its the same song and dance with every version of the game.  The last one, which everyone hated at the time, was way better.  When the next bops comes out everyone will say how much better Ghosts was.

Nice to see a thread with some positives in it.  My game is sitting at home and I wont get to play it until I get off of work, eat dinner with the fam and get my kiddos to bed so the guys bit***ng should be happy they are at least playing the game.  Not to mention the folks who cant connect to the servers (happened to me for 1.5 days with MW3).  That really sucks.

Level 23

in reply to RAMBONER

i was just sick of seeing all the negative troll posts had to create something less negative!!! I got to play a few hours before work from the little i played I was enjoying it immensely. There is alot more skill required in this as there are less AUTOMATED things to kill people , the majority of the kill streaks you have to aim your self which is nice...

Level 3

This game is really good, fun, different, I have enjoyed it thus far!

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

Good post man, I LOVE the game!

I could play the same game for 2 or 3 years, maybe longer, if it was THE first person shooter.  I enjoy playing objectives with friends.  I can see how someone who plays solo TDM needs new fresh stuff all the time, but if we're communicating and playing to win, I just want a game that's smooth and no bull shit.

In MW3, there was so much spam with kill streaks, death streaks, lethal and tactical grenades falling from the sky and horrible hit markers.  BO2 was better balanced and I enjoyed the streaks, but at the end, I don't think I played one game where I wasn't constantly EMP'd or getting some bullshit quickscope (using the software pre-centering aim..).  The lag was so bad, I'd sneak up on guys and after shooting them 5 times get turned on and die.

Ghosts seems to be MUCH more skill based.  You can scope quickly, but it will not center the aim on the target via the software, if you quickscope me, more power to you!  Nice shot.  I've had my screen red numerous times and still got the kill.  I use 18 sensitivity and have gun skills.  Glad to see a lot of people complaining about this, means they were used to the game helping them instead of actually playing good.  I LOVE that you can't scavenge C4, grenades, or tacticals.  I've played about 3 hours and have hardly been spammed by any grenades.  The spawns are great... that is unless you don't care about the objective, then the game punishes you.  Good!  The maps are bigger, but just play Blitz or Cranked and those are fast paced games!  Been using a lot of the 3 shot kill ARs and people die in 3 SHOTS!  I freakin love it!  There is so much customization and options available and new game modes that I'm finding the game the best FPS I've played.  Do people even remember when MW3 and BO2 came out?!  The first few weeks of those games were absolute hell.  This game people are mainly complaining about dying fast (which means the hit detection WORKS), maps are big (less bullshit and better spawns), and there's no SnD when there's the exact same game with a rescue option.  Screw the complainers, it's a smooth game and I'm having fun.

Level 1

in reply to Dr_Homicide1991

well said man!!!! and holy balls 18 sens? how on earth do you control that hahaha!

Level 3

Thanks man, I can control it better with Kontrol Freeks.  have the shorter CQC on the left stick and the concave regular length on the right.  Twice as long so it cuts my movement feel in half.  Feels like I'm on 9 as far as control, but moves quickly.  I tried 20, but couldn't steady my long shots.  I used 12-13 on BO2.

Level 1

I should check that out sounds up my alley. I don't use the ps3 controller just cause for FPS I like the trigger I need to pick up a ps4 controller to break it in. I use this controller http://www.gamestop.com/ps3/accessories/fus1on-tournament-controller-for-ps3/104723

really awesome controller also!

Level 3

That's a good controller, have friends that use it and they talk about less "dead spots" from the things around the sticks and a better trigger.  I have 2 friends who have played in MLG and both of them have SCUF with Kontrol Freeks. Also, from watching Nadeshot and Scumpii, it seems a lot of the pros use that same setup.  The Freeks will also cut the dead spots, but only by 1/2, or the length of the stick.  The only thing I'm missing not having the SCUF is a shorter throw for the R and L triggers and being able to jump and knife while moving without taking the thumbs off of the sticks.  I'm more of a drop shotter than a jump shotter, and I rarely knife so I don't know how much better they'd be, but interested in trying them out.

Level 1

dude sweet i am going to check them out for sure... thanks for the info also.  I wonder if the freeks will work with my controller?

Level 3

Studios