Why do people not play the objective

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Why do people not play the objective

Playing domination and all the idiots just run by the point and don't bother catching them, then you get the others who play domination like TDM

Oh and don't get me started on the noobs who sit in a corner with a assault rife camping lol

Better have ground war on PS4

Level 1
29 REPLIES

Re: Why do people not play the objective

in reply to enigmastu27

YEah you got alot of players who play domination for the kills and not to capture flags, so they got their great k/d but they loose the game, and the other team of players end up all with negative k/d but they win, clanexp is if you win, so i dont mind, just search other lobby after such games, but lately weather you change to other server you always end up in the same situation...

Level 6

in reply to enigmastu27

DOM is way different in Ghosts than what people are use too. The maps and objectives are not set up a linearly as they've been in every other title. Because of this you really have to work together to orchestrate a successful game plan. This can scare people, if their team isn't working together DOM can be a long painful gamemode.

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

It's definitely more a team game in ghosts than in previous CoD. I was able to either carry the kill whores, or at least make it a close fight previously. Can't seem to do that in ghosts. Previously I was wary of going up against a clan with just randoms, but sometimes you would still get a win. In ghosts it's a guaranteed loss unless you work with the solo's and most of the time they aren't interested.

I've always been a dom player, but I think with ghosts I will be spreading my wings and trying other modes. Not a bad thing, but a shame.

Level 38

in reply to sennalike

Too bad there is pretty much no other objective modes (apart from search), We are stuck with boring old domination. Unless you enjoy the CTF for noobs aka Blitz.

Level 19
Highlighted

in reply to scumbaggah

It is similar to bombing run on UT III

Level 2

in reply to enigmastu27

Most are just playing for their KDR, They rely on others to cap the flags so they can camp their way to a few kills. It is quite pathetic, This game is full of these try hards too. The fact there is no SPM in this game doesn't help either, Most of these scrubs get sub 2000 point games and think they are beast lol.

Level 19

in reply to scumbaggah

Maybe I'm wrong but wouldn't a "tryhard" try hard to win?... such a stupid term...

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

You musn't have seen some of his earlier posts he needs to cry about everything on this game.

Level 7

in reply to LTSHiNySiDeZ3

Glad someone is keeping tabs on my forum activities Can't say I even remember any posts you made sorry.

Level 19

Studios