Why is so much banned on mlg

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Why is so much banned on mlg

SStarted playing game battles a few days ago and there's not much you can use, no marksman rifles no msbs and no single or burst fire weapons at all. Why are they considered OP also all kill streaks support and a bunch of perks, plus tracker sights remove but thermal is not.They should allow this stuff in mlg or just remove it from the game.

Level 12
25 REPLIES

Re: Why is so much banned on mlg

in reply to eleven1181

lol good luck with that one.  mlg and gb have always been that way.  They are the benchmark for what is op and nooby in the game. 

Level 8
Highlighted

in reply to Kurt24

I Was really surprised all marksman rifles were banned and also single fire but snipers are fine, that's crazy

Level 12

in reply to Kurt24

"They are the benchmark for what is op and nooby in the game."

That does seem to be true but do you disagree with their restrictions? People can ague and have their own opinions on it but i think most of the attachments and guns that are banned are pretty overpowered. Especially the marksman rifles. Headshots are a one shot kill and they're semi auto. The MSBS would be ok if the rate of fire wasn't so high. And i do agree with the original post that if the tracker sight is banned then the thermal sight should be banned too. I think they have gone a little overboard with the perks but when used in the right way some of them can be annoying. Honestly i think playing with MLG rules is more fun. You don't have to deal with being blown up by ied's every 30 seconds and the majority of people aren't going to camp their asses off. A nice change from pubs

Level 2

in reply to Kurt24

Seems so dumb to "be the best" but be limited.  It's like... you're not that good.  You're only good with what you get.  Try that shit in a public lobby.

Level 10

in reply to eleven1181

Things are removed from the Pro events to make it a better spectacle for us, if all the killstreaks and perks were on, the game would be over in under a couple of minutes.

I used to play on GB ladders and the the MLG rules help the flow of the game and are ok once you get used to them. I was also surprised about no bolt actions, maybe they're just too OP?

Level 20

in reply to eleven1181

Because MLG players whine about everything. If it kills and it's not their weapon of choice it's OP. That's how MLG logic works.

Level 75

in reply to eleven1181

Most of these MLG players have crazy good gun skills, so MLG tries to eliminate anything that is OP if your accuracy is that high. I'd bet some of these guys have above 90% accuracy.

Level 20

in reply to Schoat333

Schoat333 wrote:

Most of these MLG players have crazy good gun skills, so MLG tries to eliminate anything that is OP if your accuracy is that high. I'd bet some of these guys have above 90% accuracy.

This is laughable. They're no different than the normal player in any public match. Why's does everyone think MLG players are Godly?

Level 75

in reply to Ghamorra

Really? Have you ever watched one of their live streams when they are in pubs? They destroy pub players pretty much every time. Sure, there are good pub players that could probably play the game professionally if they wanted, but that is not the majority.

Level 20

Studios