Wish I would've started playing FPS earlier

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Wish I would've started playing FPS earlier

OK I've always been on sports games, Madden, 2K & The Show. I didn't start playing FPS online until Black Ops II even tho I owned all COD games I was a campaign guy. <----LOL I popped in MW3 the other night to play online for 1st time & I just couldn't take how dull the graphics looked, I only lasted 2 matches before I went back to ps4 Ghosts. I love BO2 & Ghosts but I really wish I would've starred my online play earlier.

Level 12
13 REPLIES

Re: Wish I would've started playing FPS earlier

in reply to whiskey_49

**Started not starred

Level 12

in reply to whiskey_49

& I was always campaign guy on all others COD's but I haven't even finished Ghosts campaign. Lol

Level 12

in reply to whiskey_49

I originally got Black Ops  for the Wii. I played the campaign and was like 'meh'. Good story but I couldn't understand why it was so popular. I set it aside for a month or so and then I saw an add for it on tv and decided to throw it back in, played the story a little again and was getting ready to pop it out and sell it when I decided to try the multiplayer. I loved it, but the Wii sucked so I bought a ps3 just to get black ops to play, then I got mw2, w@w and preordered mw3. The only reason I got the ps4 was to play COD! Here is to hoping the next one pushes the ps4.

Level 29

in reply to noluck07

Yea can't wait for next one. Have they revealed what's coming out in November yet? Another Black Ops, Ghosts, or MW?

Level 12

in reply to whiskey_49

What I have seen from is in the modern warfare series. I think it is supposed to be set a few years past Ghosts. Weapons are a little bit more futuristic, but still recognizable. Not sure if I like the sounds of the setting. Anyway there should soon start to be some real info coming out on it.

Level 29

in reply to noluck07

I am glad SLEDGEHAMMER are doing this next one

Level 31

in reply to BanHaMMer2

A rumor that I have heard that makes me very excited for the next one is that it is being worked on for the ps4 and then being ported to other systems.

Level 29

in reply to noluck07

I heard this as well

Level 31

in reply to whiskey_49

I started on BLOPS 2 as well. Actually started on the 360, and then made the switch to PS3 right before ghosts was released. I picked up MW3 for $8 and played that for a month before ghosts, and I was hooked.

My games on MW3 and Ghosts are really consistent. BLOPS 2 was all over the place. That game had serious connection issues.

Level 20

Studios