Worst Killstreak Ever??

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Worst Killstreak Ever??

So yesterday, I was playing a game of domination on Warhawk.  Game was pretty even, within 30 for most of the round.  I was running support streaks, which included an Air Superiority for 13 kills.  I thought it'd be a waste, until the enemy called in an attack helicopter.  Due to the rare occurrence of this actually happening, I found an empty area and called in my jet.  The first run through, nothing happened, so I chalked it up to an initial strafing run.  The second run through, THE ENEMY HELICOPTER DESTROYED MY AIR SUPERIORITY JET!  I actually just sat there and laughed.  The only function of that killstreak is to destroy enemy aircraft and it couldn't even do that.  Is this truly the worst killstreak in COD history?

Level 33
21 REPLIES

Re: Worst Killstreak Ever??

in reply to gramthenOOb

I do agree with you that it misses a ton and believe that anything in the sky should be whacked. I have done the patches though but to be honest the maaws works 10x better for less kills which doesnt make any sense.

Level 1

in reply to gramthenOOb

Use the MAAWS launcher, plus if your wanting to be anti-Killstreak, use ground jammer as well. Air superiority and ground jammer use 12 points so you cant use both. AS does suck.....bad.

Level 2

in reply to gramthenOOb

I have quite a bit of playing time and haven't used the AS streak once yet....if it was fool proof and took out anything flying it might be worth a try....otherwise it's pointless, literally...

Level 4

in reply to gramthenOOb

I have never heard of a chopper taking out  air super.

I have used it once and it is very useful in FFA when people camp for streaks and are throwing up chopper and helos.. though i think it shouldn't take 13 kills.. i think the balance idea was good, but with the way the game actually works, its not the right way to balance it

Level 4

in reply to gramthenOOb

i think it's a toss up between air superiority and that blasted sniper copter , it would probably be easier to snipe on horse back.

Level 34

in reply to gramthenOOb

"The second run through, THE ENEMY HELICOPTER DESTROYED MY AIR SUPERIORITY JET!"

LOL! I'm here picturing this and I can't stop laughing. "Air Superiority", yeah right.

Level 7

in reply to MysteriousDeeds

air inferiority lol

Level 34

in reply to gramthenOOb

I use quiet often as protection for my group, and its missed a few times (less than 5) but almost always its deadly on, taking out griphons, helis, helos, I once took out a care package heli.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to gramthenOOb

It looks like IW forgot to make Air Superiority to target enemy aircrafts. I think it's a glitch. Maybe we should make a louder noise so that IW will patch it. Not a lot of people complain about it so IW isn't patching it. It's pretty much useless right now.

IW patched the Chopper and made it more aggressive after people complained it doesn't kill people. If we complain louder then maybe IW will fix the AS. We have to complain for them to fix stuff or they won't do anything about it.

Level 35

Studios