Worst Map on Ghosts?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Worst Map on Ghosts?

Just wanted an opinion as to which map do you think is the worst overall in Ghosts?  This includes original maps and DLC maps.  In my opinion, and I think this is the worst map in the history of CoD, it has to be:

FREE FALL

I just think this map is awful from ever angle.  I can't say I have fun playing it in any mode with the exception of maybe Infected.  What is YOUR least favorite map in Ghosts?

Level 27
64 REPLIES

Re: Worst Map on Ghosts?

in reply to AUTiger93x

Yes it is the worse thing produced as a map. WORSE

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to AUTiger93x

Worst map?  Free Fall.  The color scheme makes it hard to spot enemy players and the layout gives it an odd flow other than the suicide alleys on both sides.  Very poorly drawn up map.

Least favorite map?  Tremor.  I consistently get completely pwned on that map despite months of playing it with assorted load-outs and play styles.  In short I simply suck on this map.

Level 18

in reply to claisty

Actually Tremor can be quite fun providing you stay..and I mean stay in one area.  If you are playing TDM or FFA, hold down the burning building using a good smg or shotgun.  Dead silence and amplified is great here too because you can learn what entry the enemy is using by sound.  Once I found this, I normally do very well on this map.  I never venture outside that area unless I spawn away from it....If I do, I go right back.

Level 27

in reply to AUTiger93x

Tremor is one of my favourite maps, probably because it suits my mobile play style, and I tend to prefer smaller maps. It plays very well when people aren't camping burning house, roof opposite rehab (next to kiosk) or laying down at hospital with a cancer scope LMG. I mean proper team camping with IEDs and whatnot, not necessarily what you described. It's definitely a map that's split into distinct 'zones', and moving between them can be tough if the enemy is holding down another of those zones...which is why it can often produce slower games.

It's probably in my top 4...but then every other map is tied for 5th as all of the rest are equally dreadful lol

Level 75

in reply to AUTiger93x

Freefall, its like a double decker puketowm with disco lights that shakes

Level 67

in reply to AUTiger93x

Freefall is the worst map in the game shortly followed by any of the larger maps not named 'Stonehaven'.

Level 21

in reply to Carvalho16

Chasm and Siege are pretty bad "large" maps....Whiteout and Stonehaven can be fun.

Level 27

in reply to AUTiger93x

Worst map, Freefall by far, just a visual disaster and organizational mess with no flow. This is closely followed by Ignition (ADS contest by the crawler?), as they took the original Scrapyard and made it huge turned it into a contest of who is best with a Thermal scope.

I agree with you Stonehaven and Whiteout can be fun if people are moving. But against full parties it becomes a snipe or LMG fest at the usual spots to the point where it's not possible to spawn without getting shot.

Level 25

in reply to DocChoi

DocChoi wrote:

Worst map, Freefall by far, just a visual disaster and organizational mess with no flow. This is closely followed by Ignition (ADS contest by the crawler?), as they took the original Scrapyard and made it huge turned it into a contest of who is best with a Thermal scope.

I agree with you Stonehaven and Whiteout can be fun if people are moving. But against full parties it becomes a snipe or LMG fest at the usual spots to the point where it's not possible to spawn without getting shot.

Scrapyard was so a fun map. They turned into this camp fest. I can imagine what they would do to shipment.

Level 19

Studios