You know what players really ruin this game?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

You know what players really ruin this game?

These trash talkers with high KD's. They come into a lobby and harass everyone with a lower KD than theirs. When they lose a game they yell at their team mates who go negative and bully them. When that happens I stand up for the bad players and tell them not to listen. If any of you find yourself in that position where other players are telling you to quit or that you suck, just keep playing. One day the tables will turn and you will be better. The ones who yell at you are the ones who suck are in denial. They have bad games too but will never admit it. The fact they are so insecure that they have to trash talk makes them the bad player. If you are a trash talker and you are reading this, remember what I said next time you rage quit. Don't fall to hard, kid.

Level 1
14 REPLIES

Re: You know what players really ruin this game?

in reply to Tarot7788

Trash talkers in general ruin the game. My parties usually deal with a fair amount of them since we're all pretty decent players. They harass female players, they talk non stop to those with a higher KD (surely you must camp if your KD is over 2). Generally not fun to play with. It's nice to beat them and then turn up the chat after just to hear them b!tch and back out. It doesn't matter whether you're low KD or high KD; trash talkers just ruin the experience. Luckily there's the mute button.

Level 25

in reply to Tarot7788

ok so i pre ordered aw on psn store but now how do i get the awesome camos?????

Level 1

in reply to Tarot7788

Trash talkers can easily be muted. I'm not sure how a problem that can be easily avoided ruins the game. If you dislike what somebody is saying, mute them, block them, and move on. The only way it's a problem is if you let it be a problem.

Level 14

in reply to Tarot7788

Mute is an excellent tool. They'll always be trash talkers and wind ups. I'll admit I do use ridicule in self defence however I have been known to praise or at least defend as fair play some one who shot me fair being harranged as a hacker.

Level 14

in reply to Tarot7788

See, I view this differently. I enjoy the trash talkers. Some of these games are so campy and boring that I have more fun egging on the trash talkers then I do playing the game.

Its always fun to rile the trash talkers up. They get so serious about a game that its actually funny to me.

Level 20

in reply to Tarot7788

I too enjoy trash talkers. Keeps the game from becoming monotonous. Mute is perfect for the players that dislike that trash talking. I enjoy killing the trash talkers and hearing them cry about it. Camper, hacker, booster. Love hearing it all even though it's never true. Every time I hear a crybaby trash talker after I kill his ass I think "another satisfied customer". HA

Level 4

in reply to kingcrawPS

Exactly!

Level 20

in reply to kingcrawPS

I like the ones that start off with, "all you do is camp", then we run and beat them with the final killcam of him laying down with a LMG. Next "all you guys are hackers" then, "I don't play this game that much" and "This isn't my game mode".

It is quite fun to dominate the trash talkers. It's very fun to me and my friends when they run out of excuses.

Level 11

in reply to Tarot7788

I disagree. The hackers are the ones who ruin the game. There is an easy solution for trash talkers. Mute them. I wish there was a solution that easy for the hackers.

Level 30

Studios