You will never guess what I saw today

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

You will never guess what I saw today

I saw something today while playing, a player (who I won't name) was running around using the new Maverick sniper rifle in a game of Kill Confirmed on Tremor. Not only that, he had the spectrum camo on the gun. Now I know that us PS3 players don't have access to the Maverick yet but to my knowledge the spectrum camo is only available to microsoft customers for preordering the game. I did the right thing and reported him for both cheating and exploiting (I never know what to pick so I do both). Just thought I would let you all know to be on the look out for people using the new gun before it's release.

Level 16
25 REPLIES

Re: You will never guess what I saw today

in reply to AGROtheWOMBAT

Well you did the right thing by reporting him. I remember this happening during black ops 2 as well.

Level 30

in reply to illstplaya2live

As do I

Level 16

I do believe you.  Yours is not even the first report of this.

Level 15

in reply to Kothar44

I couldn't believe it myself at first. I got killed by him and I saw the killcam and thought that scope isn't in the game, WTF? Then I saw the name and I knew straight away he was a hacker

Level 16

A flying wombat.

So a hacker or some sort

Roll the dice. Life is a gamble
GRaSS is OP. SaND get's everywhere
Level 59

in reply to dtuchpunk

Flying wombats are called sugar gliders round our neck of the woods mate

Level 16

Cheaters just suck, I don't understand the point of them cheating! It's just a game, you are not going to die in real life because you get killed in game. They just suck!

Level 11

Cheaters are no fun!

Level 1

I'm new to playstation and from what I can see so far is that they don't seem to care as much about cheaters than the xbox does..

Kind of stupid really.. they need a dedicated coding team fixing all the leaderboards and sorting out reported players..

Whats the point in having a report feture if it does not work? they released a video on Xbox explaining that they DON'T ban a player unless there are more than a few reports PP, the more reports they have the quicker they will get banned and if you report someone for NOT exploiting or cheating then you will be tagged as a spammer and your ticket will be left till last.

Level 13

Studios