Your must have perk

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

Your must have perk

So what perk is the one you have constant on every class? Your go to perk, The perk you would choose if you could only have one.

Mine would def be Sleight Of Hand, It just doesn't feel like CoD without it. I feel so vunerable if I don't have it! Runner up would be Ready Up, For a 1 slot perk it is very useful especially for run and gunning.

Level 19
14 REPLIES

Re: Your must have perk

in reply to scumbaggah

Off the grid for me. I'm not a camper but with the support killstreak back, people spam satcoms like crazy.

Level 19

in reply to fLoRiDa_KrAcKeR

ATM I'm liking incog and ping.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to scumbaggah

Stalker, recon, scavenger, wiretap and ping

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to scumbaggah

Stalker- nothing better then moving left and right while the enemy is trying to shoot, there is a drawback to this perk though the player using it must have good accuracy, cause the whole point of stalker is to move left and right to get your enemy off target but you also have to stay on target to kill him

Level 20

in reply to scumbaggah

Focus is it for me.  Past that I use a wide variety of perks but without Focus I find myself losing way too many gunfights.  It's the very first perk that I put on every class.

Level 69

in reply to scumbaggah

I absolutely love agility. Use it on all classes be it AR, SMG or Shotguns.

Level 2

in reply to scumbaggah

This may sound a little silly but the extra tac perk has been a godsend for me. This isn't a complaint about any playstyle because I enjoy having to learn and adapt new strategies. Some of the maps, such as Prison Break, I see people using the grass area and hiding in shrubbery. If they get me, good for them. When I come back, throwing a Thermobaric Grenade in the general area, on HC, about 50% of the time, generates a kill. Having the second one allows me to have a back up one, in case the need arises.

And on the plus side, it uses only 1 point.

Level 40

in reply to scumbaggah

off the grid followed by cold blooded.

ready up very nice to.

Level 27

in reply to scumbaggah

Yeah bro. mI'm all about dead silence.  With so many levels per building, it's  nice to know where your enemys are!

Level 19

Studios