am i the only one

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

am i the only one

so at first i thought i was just having match making issues but that is def not the only problem. i am running passed spots and then all of a sudden being 3 or 5 steps behind that spot...shooting people directly and they don't die but instead shoot me...snuck up behind a guy knifed him the first time missed entirely then when i actually stabbed him it was delayed by 3 to 4 seconds and the same thing happened when i knifed a sentry gun...what the hell is going on...is anyone else having this problem tonight

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: am i the only one

in reply to toljazn

Sounds like you are having internet issues.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to toljazn

That'd be lag.  If this is your first encounter with it, congratulations.  It has far more kills on COD than any player ever has!

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to toljazn

i am experienceing this for the past week, pretty much since the last update.

my internet is fine. 10 MBs down and 3 MBs upload, only user, nobody else connects.

shots with different guns show now effect, not even hitmarker (situation when for sure not missed) and I die.

also sniper with thermal and chrome barrel seems not to work from medium distance out anymore.

i have no idea what causes this, but for the last week it was not fun at all.....

limited success on short to shortest distance with the ripper...

Level 2

in reply to toljazn

yep im having same problem tonight , shot the guy he turns and kills with 1 shot , what joy .the game really sucks at times .

Level 1

in reply to toljazn

it dont sound like lag i play on 1.5mbps internet and that rarely happens to me

Level 2

Studios