are there going to be more hardcore game modes?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

are there going to be more hardcore game modes?

Im just curious because the game modes are seriously lacking where is sabotage or hell even a mosh pit why cant we play blitz or any other game mode in hardcore . there are even some modes missing from the online all together not sure what its called but its like killed confirmed but you have to run the tags back to your base. but yeah any one know if they are going to add capture the flag or any thing .

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: are there going to be more hardcore game modes?

in reply to inkedshogun

HC is the minority so i doubt you will see much change.  If it wasn't for HCTDM there might not be a hc at all.

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

why is that ? i don't understand why people would want to play a game mode were it takes full clips to bring some one down , or constantly  having a radar up.

does it cost anything to just make the same modes ? im just curious now as to why its looked at this way

Level 1

in reply to inkedshogun

Not everyone has the "full clip" experience.  With most AR i can get 3 kills in 1 clip.  I think its an accuracy thing.  Not to start a war or nothing but it doesn't take a lot of skill to spray someone down in HC.  IMO

Been doing CW and i have noticed more sat coms in hc than core.  The only thing i use the map for is to see where my teammates are, which is just as important.IMO

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

personally i think HC is for older gamers/players, many kids/teenagers are right into core and watching the killcam , i do support that bringing in more game modes would be great but HC is "a lot" different style of playing and trying to get HQ Demo CTF would need some 'nerfs' on explosive material, but maybe Ground War should be in there

what i mean by 'a lot' is you gotta run cautiously and a more strategic approach to the game this DOES NOT IMPLY CORNER SITTING OR CAMPING

Level 23

in reply to inkedshogun

doesn't look like it for now.

Level 5

Studios