ballistic vests r worthless!!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

ballistic vests r worthless!!!

No where the caliber of vest in past titles.  Hardcore kill confirmed today teammate ran them.  I put 1 on it was worthless.  Dead instantly.  Asked the party about theres and same answer.  Think they need a look into because they are junk right now

Level 4
11 REPLIES

Re: ballistic vests r worthless!!!

in reply to I_am_Asylum1

now i am hearing different things lol, TBD said that in HC ballistic vests make a big difference and they help in core to now that i really start to look into it

Level 20

in reply to NaTuReS_FrEaK

Almost! They do help verse ARs and SMGs but verse Sniper Rifles and Marksmen Rifles on HC, they don't help much, if at all. You can still get killed via one shot.

Level 40

in reply to I_am_Asylum1

I feel as though they work, I dumped quite a few rounds on a couple guys last night and they seemed fine to turn and shoot me dead in 2-3 hits......... You cannot rely on them to stop a headshot but if you are running past an opening and the opponent can only get a couple of shot on you at least you have a chance to figure out where it's coming from and defend yourself.

Level 1

in reply to HopelessHooligu

Possible the connection could cause the instadeath affect. 

Level 4

in reply to I_am_Asylum1

or maybe the enemy is getting his shots on perfectly i have noticed that i die quickly when players aim is good like they get all their shots on target you die fast even with the ballistic vest, but you do stand a chance to survive if are going against a player that sprays he will hit a few shots that would be enough to kill you but the ballistic vest will save you

in short lol

GOOD PLAYER- FAST DEATH EVEN WITH BALLISTIC VEST

BAD PLAYER- SURVIVE FROM THE FEW SHOTS HE LANDED ON YOU THANKS TO THE BALLISTIC VEST

Level 20

in reply to I_am_Asylum1

I find them useless against ARs and sniper rifles. But effective when being shot by an smg or hand gun.

Level 5

in reply to I_am_Asylum1

They are not as good as they used to be but they are good, if you are quick enough it gives you time to drop the person shooting at you, not every time but I have been shot at and killed the shooter whereas this would of not happened without the vest, compared to the other streaks available it's not a top pick but not without it's uses

Level 15

in reply to I_am_Asylum1

would much prefer a stab proof vest myself

@developers I want one NOOOWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Level 34

in reply to toby_jugs

That was that way in mw3.  Before you can get hit and survive have not been able to yet.  You could stack them. We ran them all the time.  Like to see them like they were.  These are not worth the streak

Level 4

Studios