call of duty ghosts problems

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

call of duty ghosts problems

i think you should decrease the health on the game you at least putting 22 bullets in i think it should be two shot kill and to separate all the good players from the not so good players because it takes the fun out of the game 

Level 1
Likes: 0
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎05-11-2013
14 REPLIES

Re: call of duty ghosts problems

in reply to iE_n_V_yx

They tried that and it made players complain about getting melted by guns. On the other hand, is your aim that bad it takes 22 bullets to down a player?

The problem is if you separate the good players from the bad, the bad players will say the game is unplayable. The majority of the gamers online are average-below average and in order to keep them happy, things will get nerfed or buffed. Like making the MSBS useless, adding recoil to the AK-12, nerfing IEDs, greatly buffing Dead Silence, making most guns 3 shot kill etc. Yet they don't fix things like panic knifing (this is something Black Ops has done right) where spraying someone with a SMG at point blank is trumped by pressing melee from 5 feet away.

FPS games nowadays will be more noob friendly. Can't make something that only 10% of players will enjoy while the other 90% rage.

Level 25
Likes: 787
Posts: 1063
Registered: ‎15-08-2013

Re: call of duty ghosts problems

in reply to DocChoi

This is sooooo true yet most don't see it....I don't think even most of the 10% realize this.  Meanwhile, I don't think the 90% need to complain at all about Ghosts....it's a very "friendly" game to do well in....

Word as of yesterday from Sledgehammer games...."Advanced Warfare is going to be aimed at and cater to the skilled players." 

Noobs beware!

Level 27
Likes: 730
Posts: 808
Registered: ‎27-09-2012

Re: call of duty ghosts problems

in reply to AUTiger93x

What a strange thing to say by Sledgehammer.

Do they not know the majority of their consumer-base are casuals?

Level 21
Likes: 501
Posts: 917
Registered: ‎29-03-2013

Re: call of duty ghosts problems

in reply to AUTiger93x

I saw that. I have no clue what that means as being "skilled" is very subjective. We already know what happens when you ask what makes a skilled CoD player in these forums...

Level 25
Likes: 787
Posts: 1063
Registered: ‎15-08-2013

Re: call of duty ghosts problems

in reply to AUTiger93x

AUTiger93x wrote:



This is sooooo true yet most don't see it....I don't think even most of the 10% realize this.  Meanwhile, I don't think the 90% need to complain at all about Ghosts....it's a very "friendly" game to do well in....



Word as of yesterday from Sledgehammer games...."Advanced Warfare is going to be aimed at and cater to the skilled players."



Noobs beware!



I wouldn't say that,"Noobs beware". If what Sledgehammer says, that Advance Warfare is going to be aimed at and cater to the skilled players, is true then as Doc said above that the 90% of players are not so skilled will find it difficult to play and enjoy the game will go back to previous titles that are more easily playable.

Then you know what this means. Advance Warfare will be played only from a few skilled players and God forbid this.

I hope that Sledgehammer makes a game that can be played equally from both skilled as well as average and below players and have a good time at jt as well.

Otherwise Sledgehammer Beware

Level 22
Likes: 535
Posts: 978
Registered: ‎22-12-2011

Re: call of duty ghosts problems

in reply to DocChoi

You always say exactly what I'm thinking.

Are you my long lost twin? BROTHER?

Level 75
Likes: 4840
Posts: 7981
Registered: ‎24-03-2014

Re: call of duty ghosts problems

in reply to oRLs_317o

Possibly, it does seem our playstyles are mirror images judging from your posts. So at least in CoD.

Level 25
Likes: 787
Posts: 1063
Registered: ‎15-08-2013

Re: call of duty ghosts problems

in reply to DocChoi

Well put it this way; I use my sprint stick so much, the rubber on it has split and is coming off already, barely 8 months after buying my PS4 I'll never "tactically loiter" for my KD or KEMs.

Is yours worn out too? Haha

Level 75
Likes: 4840
Posts: 7981
Registered: ‎24-03-2014

Re: call of duty ghosts problems

in reply to oRLs_317o

yes, it has split and started to rip apart with bits of rubber coming off every so often. Luckily my FPS freek hides it well.

Level 25
Likes: 787
Posts: 1063
Registered: ‎15-08-2013

Studios