friends on ps3

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

friends on ps3

looking for some mature friends with mic and must not be rude to other players for playing worse then them atm my K/D is only 1.10 (still trying to git use to ghost) im first prestige lvl 26  so if you want a add leave your psn tag and ill add thx

Level 2
26 REPLIES

Re: friends on ps3

in reply to WarBoy1993

If you are that bad at the game why do you think people would want to play with you?

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to TheEternalChaos

Hey Eternal, not everyone can be as good at the game as others. He's just looking for people to play with. He's probably a growing player that hasn't reached his full potential.

Level 1

in reply to TheEternalChaos

Who said he was "that bad at the game?"

Level 8

in reply to WarBoy1993

Ignore the ego of eternal bollox, my advice would be to try Yankee lobbies they're on the whole friendlier, not come across much slagging towards poor player s in my time on COD, we all have the learning curve to experience but also don't ignore advice especially when it comes to spawn switching. If I'm on send us a txt through psn see what happens.

Level 14

in reply to milo-iq

strangely i can hold little over a 2.0 k/d in every other COD but not on Ghost

Level 2

in reply to WarBoy1993

I've heard about the damage differences between CoD's, and a lot of players seem to really dislike it. This is my first "real" CoD only because I decided to actually play online. I used to absolutely stink, but now after some practice with the "big boys" I can maintain a 1.2-1.6 K/D (which yes I know isn't great) but because I did so bad at first, my K/D's like .727 right now lol

Level 1

in reply to xXGetWreckedXx

II'm exactly the same consistently above 1.20 ranging up to 4.00 on the odd game or two but my k/d sits at .80 at the moment due to the learning curve when I first started to play. I have risen my kd from .53 to .80 over the last month or so but I still stick to the ethos of k/d don't mean sh!t ignore the people tht bleed on about how high there k/d is and enjoy there rage when you kill them

Level 8

in reply to Spr1985

thanks you guys can inbox me your psn ID if you like but also ive tried to play blitz there is lots and lots of spawn trappers there now im not the type to rage quit most of the time but that mode sure gits me rage quitting  ive seen people with K/D's of like 5.0 to 7.0 in that mode and i bet its all from spawn trapping

Level 2

in reply to WarBoy1993

Don't worry.  If playing Blitz has ever caused you to rage quit because you are getting spawn killed then you are in a long line of good people!  Best time to play it is somewhere between midnight and 2am cst.  There is generally only about 300 or so people on at that time and because it takes so long to get a full lobby together everyone usually plays pretty straight up because they don't want a full team to drop out.  That's been my experience anyway.  And don't say my K/D is "only" 1.10 like it's a bad thing.  I...cough...some of us...would greatly enjoy having one that high.  But we're having fun!!

Read what GetWrecked and Spr1985 wrote above.  They make good points.  Like I've said here before, sometimes you're the windshield and sometimes you're the bug!  It's just game to game...

Oh and I would recommend sending milo-iq a message and play a few matches with him.  Definitely a good time!

"Confusion to the Enemy"
Level 63

Studios