ghosts joint top with black ops 2 for being worst cod of all time

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Highlighted

ghosts joint top with black ops 2 for being worst cod of all time

Tired of the BS it really is unrealistic its unbelievable really is, went on core for free for all as theres no free for all in hardcore and how people can play that i dont know and how a k7 is more deadly that s honey badger or the honey badger more deadly than the ak is really just a joke even with armour piercing, someone stabs me when i am laying down even though its a stab kill as of i was standing up i mean wtf hahahaha, my kd was 2 30 last week its now 2 15 its been the worst week ever on the game everyone seems to have this advantage, infinity ward are a disgrace please activision get rid of them like treyarch and give someone else a go at making cod just like sledgehammer are getting the chance to make cod better or average you need hungry teams out there to prove themselves in the cod community iw havent made a good cod since mw2 as i didnt play cod4, all their games are hacked more than others

Level 7
21 REPLIES

Re: ghosts joint top with black ops 2 for being worst cod of all time

in reply to evertonian

Wow, this entire rant makes no sense whatsoever.

Ever hear of punctuation?, or possibly a complete, logical thought?---

Level 6

in reply to Silvervette

Nice useage of commers there son well done i thought this was a games forum not a english exam sorry you feel the need to speak 100% percent correctly to believe your some how clever by the way nice useage of the dashes at the end of your reply ---

Level 7

in reply to evertonian

"100% percent" is redundant....

Level 20

in reply to evertonian

Speaking or in this case writing proper English is essential so that people can understand what you want to convey.

In the original thread there is no sense in what you write.

A piece of advice, spend more time doing your homework and less time playing games that you don't like. 

Level 22

in reply to evertonian

From your post it sounds as if you had a rough week, but can you try to explain why you think that might be?  What specifically would you like to see changed or adjusted?  Prior to the SMG buff on the last update I would have said that the weapon balance of this game on day 1 was as good as any previous release.

Level 18

in reply to evertonian

You complain so much about this game and yet, you keep playing. If you don't like it, play another game. You got free games on PSPlus and there is even a free FPS on the store. COD isn't the only game out there.

Level 40

in reply to evertonian

They didn't get rid of Treyarch. Please, stop spreading misinformation.

Level 59

in reply to evertonian

every single one of your posts in the forums has been to complain about the game... complaint after complaint, this is bad, this other thing is bs, IW sucks, the game is bs; and on and on... why the hell do you keep playing the game then? if its such bs, just don't play it anymore...

Level 3

in reply to evertonian

Your basing the game on your sudden drop with KD stats, getting upset with weapons and No HC FFA !

And got the nerve to even post a topic for discussion!

I've read some rants but this...........absolute garbage

Level 23

Studios