ghosts joint top with black ops 2 for being worst cod of all time

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: ghosts joint top with black ops 2 for being worst cod of all time

in reply to evertonian

evertonian wrote:

Tired of the BS it really is unrealistic its unbelievable really is, went on core for free for all as theres no free for all in hardcore and how people can play that i dont know and how a k7 is more deadly that s honey badger or the honey badger more deadly than the ak is really just a joke even with armour piercing, someone stabs me when i am laying down even though its a stab kill as of i was standing up i mean wtf hahahaha, my kd was 2 30 last week its now 2 15 its been the worst week ever on the game everyone seems to have this advantage, infinity ward are a disgrace please activision get rid of them like treyarch and give someone else a go at making cod just like sledgehammer are getting the chance to make cod better or average you need hungry teams out there to prove themselves in the cod community iw havent made a good cod since mw2 as i didnt play cod4, all their games are hacked more than others

Why do you play COD?

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Nothing else to play

Level 7

in reply to evertonian

BS,

You play because you like the game, if you like the game stop BASHING IT.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Obvs dont like it

Level 7
Highlighted

in reply to evertonian

False. You like it, but your k/d fell a little bit so you're throwing a tantrum .

If you go from core to hc or vice versa, you should expect your kd to drop.

Seriously, grow up.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

gotsomestars wrote:

False. You like it, bit your k/d fell a little bit so you're throwing a tantrum .

If you go from core to hc or vice versa, you should expect your kd to drop.

Seriously, grow up.

Exactly!

He claims to "not like it" but he can't stop playing it? And on top of that, he gets "upset" that his precious KD drops.

This is a clear example of denial and hypocrisy of the COD community haters.

of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

So what? I like COD too and i have complaints about Ghosts but i still continue to play it? Just because you dont care about your kd doesnt mean everyone else shouldn't care either. If he wants to care about his kd thats his choice.

Ive just turned the game off now because it is ridiculously unplayable at the moment, my kd has dropped over the past few months too, but i continue to play it. I have paid for it and i expect it to work correctly. I have also bought the season pass, a new tv, a new headset, all sorts because i want to become a good player at Ghosts, but when you join games where you cant get a single kill, enemies dropping you in a bullet or 2, while they sponge a full clip, fram rate issues, connection problems, time outs, match making issues, then we have a right to complain.

Level 2

in reply to Mr_Razzcal

Please forgive my ignorance, I am new to this game, but this gave becomes no good when someone's K/D drops ? Because both the gay above as well as the gay of the op started complaining when their K/D dropped. Is this what the cod community is becoming ? Just K/D ratio.

Level 22

in reply to C_CHRIS11

Pretty much.

The next COD will be called KD of Duty and will consist of one game-mode called "Positive or Negative".

Level 38

in reply to Rexens_View

I like it. We should all recommend the new game name as well as the new game modes to the devs.

Level 22

Studios