hacking out of control on clan wars

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

hacking out of control on clan wars

We r trying to play hardcore domination and everytime we join a match. We r dropped into hacked mode where the time starts at 30 seconds and enemy team starts with 50 points. Ofcourse they are spamming nodes... -.-

I reported them but still this is a major disability on the competition. ..

Level 10
11 REPLIES

Re: hacking out of control on clan wars

in reply to Jullzwolf

YEah it is, in my war the team in first currntly holds all the points with 100 more wins than required for each and no other teams have a chance of catching up. I know they do this by modding their stats to add more wins for particular gamemodes which then tranfers to the war and they destroy every other team

Level 11

in reply to Penguinz_46

I was hoping something would have happened to fix the situation... all I see is the amount of hackers are increasing and their skills have developed far beyond the developers themselves.  The game is so easy to hack... I mean even squeakers are hacking now. Like 10 years old. They should do something before this ends up like multiplayer on mw3. Flying snipers!

if u don't see the hackers that I'm talking about then check the top of the leaderboards!

Level 10

in reply to Jullzwolf

when i play i only have been in like 2 moded lobbys just report the player in game and your done. it always the same. -,-

Level 4

in reply to Hallwax

I Keep their names on my list, the ones that obvious hacked, they still playing under same name, still with hax, and reported some of them over a month go! Some of them i reported already 4 times!!

Level 6

in reply to seppe_G60

Same here.

Level 10

in reply to Jullzwolf

STrange that posts inhere disapear without notice why, same with the qs topic, instead the mods could send these topics to the creators, so they can actually do something about it, letting posts/topics disapear doesnt solve anything, when we play online, we discuss about these topics with other friendly clans, not getting prettier, for a fact belgium/nl community forums about ghosts are already death, this is no critic, but its time to ACT

Level 6

in reply to seppe_G60

I Forgot to mention, that i get over +3 invites on psn. Network each day from players i never heard from, i ignore, block them

Level 6

in reply to Jullzwolf

I play in platinum division and during peak times our clan has 4 sometimes 5 full parties running and when we capture a node it happens very quickly.  I am not saying that there aren't hackers but this could explain some of what u r experiencing.

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

We have seen it happen.   We enter hardcore domination.  The beginning of the match syarts at 30 seconds remaining and enemy team starts with 50 points.

Level 10

Studios