has anyone encountered this hack?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

has anyone encountered this hack?

in hardcore mode, i see a guy with no blue name on his head, so i assume he's an enemy.  i shoot him, i die. it looks like i've just killed a friendly.

Level 4
15 REPLIES

Re: has anyone encountered this hack?

in reply to Jaliy2

No but its probably that perk that makes your name not pop up over your head. I guess you can either stop playing hardcore or just try not to shoot the guys that seem like they are on your team even if there is no name tag. can you please answer my question about clan wars which I right under yours I think please since I answered yours

Level 1

in reply to Codbeast10111

if he was a teammate, a blue name will show up no matter what perk he's running if he was an enemy, i will not die from shooting him

Level 4

in reply to Jaliy2

Can you reply to my post

Level 1

in reply to Jaliy2

Was this a one time thing or consistent throughout the game ?

If it is one off, I would say it is a glitch in the game not showing team mates names.

It happens sometimes.

Level 38

in reply to Jaliy2

This is why I don't get why HC players defend teamkilling to the grave, despite all of its problems originating from it.

Level 8

in reply to Jaliy2

This has happened to me twice!

I join friends party but it is full and they have already started a match and it puts me on enemy team and all my teammates look like enemies and the party that i tried to join (the other team) looked like teammates!    I would tell you what color was on top of their head but i run color blind assist and it would just confuse everyone.

Level 8

in reply to Kurt24

what i was describing was definitely a glitch not a hack.  It happened to me and i don't hack!!

Level 8

in reply to Jaliy2

Yep, I had that happen.  The name over the player showed them as an opponent so I shot them but died due to "friendly fire".  They were shooting at people (including myself) but did no damage to anyone.  I got close enough to read their name and it wasn't listed in either side of the match.  That means it is tricky to report them as you would have to write down (or remember)  their name and then search for them.

I have played in several core matches where there have been soldiers running around - they couldn't shoot anyone and couldn't be killed.  Not a problem in terms of score but they are a distraction allowing other opponents to catch you off guard.

Level 2

in reply to kaharad

so is this a hack or just a glitch

Level 4

Studios