how do you humiliate someone, pull their pants down? I HAVE YET TO GET A CARE PACKAGE! ?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

how do you humiliate someone, pull their pants down? I HAVE YET TO GET A CARE PACKAGE! ?

I just don't understand this one

Level 19
5 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: how do you humiliate someone, pull their pants down? I HAVE YET TO GET A CARE PACKAGE! ?

in reply to xxphenomen4xx

just t-bag them.

Level 2

Re: how do you humiliate someone, pull their pants down? I HAVE YET TO GET A CARE PACKAGE! ?

You have to T Bag them after you kill them… This is the truth. I did it the other day.

Level 12

T-Bag them! or "Clam slam" if you use a female character Smiley Wink

Level 48

Stand over the freshly killed corpse, pull your own pants down and squat, stand, squat, stand and you will get it. Essentially, you are teabagging them.

Level 40

this challenge is a little screwed TBH yes you have to teabag the enemy but what i have noticed is that the game is a little screwed in this process,

i killed a enemy he dropped a blue case (YAY) and i picked it up "humiliate enemy" i teabagged the enemy i got the blue case from and got it which is a little screwed cause it said the next enemy you kill humiliate them

Level 20

Studios