i really need some help with my prestige emblem!!

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

i really need some help with my prestige emblem!!

i have played 8days10h32m now i have reached prestige 10 level 60 but my prestige emblem just turned in a black square i have read that this is for player that has cheated the prestige i never cheat i did not even play in a hacked lobby can someone help me out how to fix this online players are thinking that i am a hacker now when i open the leaderboard i do see that i am prestige 10 lvl 60 this is so stupid

Level 1
10 REPLIES

Re: i really need some help with my prestige emblem!!

in reply to fantje1104

lol

only happens to people that cheat/hack

i think it is from when you skipped some prestiges to last, and its the games way of letting everyone else know that you are a cheat

Level 16

in reply to fantje1104

You might as well just fess up, you know you have cheated, the game knows you have cheated, and know thanks to your partial admission of guilt, we all know you have cheated.

So why not just come straight out with it, tell us what you have done, and then delete your account and start again like all the others before you.

We see the the same sort of thing on these boards all the time.

Level 16

in reply to sdredger

lol why would i ask for help if i did cheat it that would be so stupid i saw that markofj video on youtube he had the same thing like i have now if i was a cheater my score should be alot higher because of the xp lobbys noob i never cheat

Level 1

in reply to fantje1104

your asking for help because you have been caught out.

just put your hands up and fess up.

Level 16

in reply to sdredger

been caugt by who or what kid? i just asked because that black square is anoying me

Level 1

in reply to fantje1104

"caught by who or what kid?"

Caught by yourself. You reported yourself on this forum when you told us all of your cheaters emblem.

I bet it is annoying you. Its a way for everyone that you play against to easily identify you as a cheat.

Level 16

in reply to sdredger

noob i have called activision and they just deranked me back to prestige 10 and told me that my stats where legit so keep trolling kid my problem is solved

Level 1

in reply to fantje1104
The black square is the 11th prestige hack. Sorry bud, not buying what your selling.
Level 1

in reply to Apollo2005

trying to legitimize a hack in a forum populated by mostly legitimate players?? funny old world aint it.

Level 10

Studios