Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

is the ghillie suit actually effective

What do you think?

Level 7
6 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: is the ghillie suit actually effective

in reply to evertonian

I Run it with incog , blind eye and off the grid, and it does seem to help out sometimes.

Level 19

in reply to evertonian

Since I started using it with the combos that Florida mentioned, I feel it has resulted in at least 3 fewer deaths and 3 more kills  on average per match for me. Takes a while to achieve,but, worth it IMO

Level 20

in reply to evertonian

This is a big'ol argument, but the 'fact' that alot of people will struggle to judge your hitbox location, especially while moving, makes it highly effective at avoiding death !

Level 11

in reply to evertonian

- prison break in particular  that camo is a nightmare to spot. Is it worth it? That War cry camo is wicked although I don't believe I'll get a chance to equip but I'm not fussed. My combat skills gives them a war cry

Level 23

in reply to evertonian

The camo is good on a lot of maps. Like someone said earlier, prison break is good and so is the DLC map fog. Running incog and finding a place to cover yourself will/can be very beneficial.

Even if you don't run incog, it can still work a lot better than regular uniforms if you are in a bushy area with incog, stealth perks, and a good spot, you can basically become invisible

No matter what perks you run, crouching or laying down allows you to blend in to a lot of areas on multiple maps. They still have to look at you to see your name without incog, and there are tons of places on these maps to just pop out behind them. 

Level 13

in reply to evertonian

Cpt. Price camo can help you too.. I seen some players with Price in good places and barely you can see them.

Level 4

Studios