matchmaking for the uk

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: matchmaking for the uk

in reply to hylndr

Today i've been connected to Mexico, Canada and USA at UK peak time. Often. Oh and Spain, Germany, France, some Arab country. But only a handful of Uk games.

Level 11

in reply to Warlord-Chojin1

I actually used to try to play at specific times of the day because I knew I'd be at less of a disadvantage, lag-wise. Not anymore...who knows what's gonna happen when you get on in peak time now? Nobody :/

Level 75

in reply to hylndr

Still need to keep this open

Level 3

in reply to hylndr

Apparently they changed the match making for clan wars so people were playing others of the same skill level etc to stop anyone having an easy ride and there changing it back now clan wars is over, so were see if there lieing like normal over the next few days lol

Level 1

in reply to aka_senior_84

Well we can only hope this past fortnight has seen my stats take a hammering from surrender monkeys and Spanish

Level 3

in reply to hylndr

I can't tell you how many times i bump into players who appear to be immune to my bullets to the point i think they're hackers, go to check their profile and its FRANCE, SPAIN, ITALY. I think 'ohhhhh, thatsss why' but then facepalm for a good minute at the complete failure of matchmaking.

Level 11

in reply to aka_senior_84

Where did you hear that ?

Level 11
Highlighted

in reply to hylndr

As a UK player it would be nice to matched up with people being close by e.g. England, Ireland, Scotland, Wales but then again this is unlikely to happen because of player count.

There is only about 42,000 people on ghosts on the PS4 and even less on Hardcore.

Plus I think the matchmaking keeps things fresh. If we did the UK we'd soon tire of everyone lol.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to hylndr

i bet you would of been the host in them lobbies too.its like no one in england plays this game

Level 3

in reply to hylndr

OK !

The last hour i have connected to Brazil, United Arab Emirates and just now sat in a match with an Australian and an American.

Ok so, matchmaking - laughs IW 'we don't need that anymore'.

Yes, lag is horrendous with it.

Level 11

Studios