opperations still not working

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

opperations still not working

What the hell my opperations still dont work after the update is there more of an update coming or what im getting PO

Level 1
10 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: opperations still not working

in reply to Smalls28B

Then there isn't a fix for it yet. Have you tried talking to you Activision support, @ATVIAssist on twitter or gone to the support subforum on this board? You are more likely to get an answer there than you would on this board which is just a community board for the most part.

Level 40

in reply to Smalls28B

how to i get to the  support than

Level 1

in reply to Smalls28B

in reply to Smalls28B

You can click the "Support" tab on this page. There are several options. Twitter, live chat, or forums I think are the options there. I believe it will ask you to log in too, but you just use the same login as this site.

Level 4

in reply to Smalls28B

I have the same issue and have chatted with Activisions Support…needless to say that was 45 minutes of my life that I will never get back. They stated "We are aware of the issue and are working on it". I have Tweeted, Activision Support, InfinityWard, as well as, others that are connected to the Ghosts in hopes of finding out what the status is as to a fix and as of right now I haven't heard anything. My first Tweet to them was on the 10th of November. I am really kind of surprised because in the past if I had an issue they were relatively quick to respond. I will just continue to wait and see.

Level 12

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

Activision support is worthless.  I couldn't post on the forums at all.  I contacted them, and they couldn't even tell me what the problem was.  Just "create a new account".  Did that, everything was fine until I tied it to my PS3 account, and I couldn't post again.  Contacted Activision and they still didn't know what was wrong with my account just "start another new account".  Anyway, yeah, Activision support is worthless.

Level 2

in reply to Smalls28B

they said because of hackers and BS like that it might take a while wtf what dose that have to do with anything they know the problem now fix it

Level 1

in reply to Smalls28B

activision support is aware of the problem and is working on it with their third party vendors... if we see a fix in a month we'll be lucky.

Level 2

in reply to Smalls28B

If the Operation you are wanting to complete is saying ""Not Active" then you need to go into the Op. menu and see what Ops you have active. If the Op you are wanting is not active in the list of 5 catagories that is up then you need to spend a "point" and get new ones for that selected group. keep spending till you get the one(s) that you are wanting.

Level 2

Studios