should I buy Ghost?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

should I buy Ghost?

After here alot of people moaning about ghost I'm on the fence here, should I waste £40 on it for current Gen (e.g. PS3) or get it on Next-gen (PS4) or should I just go out and buy the PC version

Level 13
23 REPLIES

Re: should I buy Ghost?

in reply to madridboy86

If you are not sure, I'd just wait and see what people are saying later on.  The first couple of weeks for any new CoD tend to be full of patches.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

mmm true and when in the first 6 months it gets hacked again :/

Level 13

in reply to madridboy86

Already hacked bro just the way IW like it, just check out any other IW cod everyone is hacked and unplayable. Won't be long until everyone is hacking this one too. Save your money buy battlefield it much better.

Level 21

in reply to PRaNK5Ta7

yea I know it's hacked man I seen the videos and the twitter link going and I have a feeling IW wouldn't fix this mess as they'll want us all to go out and buy a next gen system, that's quite weird man, I have BF4 on my MAC (playing it on windows 7 via bootcamp) and I can play it 30 FPS on Ultra with a GTX 680 MX on Campaign with no lag spike not trying MP on BF4 tried the beta and didn't like the feel of it, so I'll be stick to single players unless it has Co-op then I'm down playing with other people in Co-op mode

Level 13

in reply to madridboy86

£30 and you can have mine.

Level 4
Highlighted

in reply to madridboy86

If you want to play the next Cod and receive new maps and think a FPS game is fun I would. If you think it's going to be a waste than I think you have your mind made up.

Level 9

in reply to Spaceboss

I could always flip a coin tho, but I'll leave it until the weekend

Level 13

in reply to madridboy86

well, I enjoy the game, a lot of people cry about the big maps, but i find they are awesome and open up the possibility to use different play styles. I really like the idea of being able to hide in a corner and snipe people with a silenced sniper. In bo2 this was absolutely impossible since you'd get no-scoped or quickscoped. There is also a verticality that was absent in bo2. you can hide on way more levels wich makes hiding possible. On the other hand, connection wise it same shit different story. you get insta-killed all day long. pretty much only instakills honestly. Gun balance is really really good. oh and shotguns are useless

Level 3

in reply to rcaluw

damn I like the shotguns , oh well better go back to the drawing broad with the AR & SMGS then , and also it's get kills or be killed, also is it cheating if I'm using a controller instead of a K/M

Level 13

Studios