so is this tactical or camping?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

so is this tactical or camping?

seems like some of you have trouble separating the two so here's some good old camping in my opinion.  what say you?

Level 5
39 REPLIES

Re: so is this tactical or camping?

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

What they're doing is definitely camping. It doesn't matter if you're sniping, watching an objective, etc. If you're sitting in a certain location for an extended period of time, you're camping. What I will say is that what they're doing in the video is a combination of both. If they're getting that much traffic and are having success at where they are at, why move? This goes back to what you mentioned by leaving them alone instead of feeding them kills. I don't like camping as much as the next guy, but if they're having that much success doing what they're doing, I see no reason for them to stop.

Level 8

in reply to Ovrlord

noobs will run in there and die but you'll never beat good players with that.  give me emps back and i'll clear them out in a few seconds.  right now there's no defense except ignoring them, which then makes the game essentially 4 on 6 if the rest of their team isn't hiding too.  time limit match for sure

Level 5

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

Sure, its camping but I also see they scored double what the team of the video whiner did.

Actually I was hoping this was a good example of map control but I didn't see them using the position to suppress the street much, seemed it was the doorway. But apparently that was where the action was. I guess I can't blame them. If I am in a spot and everyone just wants to keep charging over and over to rack up my kills, why not?

In this example there are two ways into that room, not one, and good players coordinating can take it. I also don't think that the window rooms are the best positions or strategy for map control on Warhawk.

I really think people should spend less time crying about this or that being OP or how other people play and instead focus on their own play. I hate to bring up "real" vs "game" but on a real battlefield they other guys aren't going to "play" the way you want or only use the equipment you want in the method you choose. Actually that is just life in general.

Level 10

in reply to ThePrincessSlay

there is one way into that room.  what game you playing?

Level 5

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

This guy shows how to get in there from the window @ 3:36 or so.

?t=3m36s

Level 10

He mentioned you have to perform a Strafe Jump to get in there. Not everyone knows how to do a Strafe Jump and it's not that simple to do. You are also very exposed to other enemy players while you're attempting a Strafe Jump.

Level 35

I call it tactical whats the difference if it was a hq capture ? I hate people like you who wanna run around 24 7 like its some marathon game this is a war game do you know what war is ? I defend houses and run depends on map sometimes i will lay down in grass and snipe sometimes i will run around and get shot in back constantly so i have a number of styles and the real reason ppl dont think much of ghosts is coz of hackers cheats lag and crap maps, you also hsve no clue what game type this is you actually say get rid of ieds ? In war they are there or other mine explosives you idiot you have no clue what ya goin on about, when i do run depending on map i get bored and thumb hurts, i find it funny when you say if you had emp grenade you would you would clear them out which i highly doubt if is in room looking at door amd the other laying on floor by door, also you go on about gun skills? For starters you have grip on the sc ar and you also play core so how are you skillfull gettin health regeneration and tskin 6 plus bullets and survin ? Funny

Level 7

in reply to evertonian

Survin, i am on phone so not gonna go back and correct spellin mistakes etc

Level 7

in reply to evertonian

if you had emps you could deactivate the equipment and have a class set up for that like the last 2 call of duties.  not a new idea.  if you play like that you are a scrub.  go sign up for game battles or mlg and see what happens.  you don;t have to sprint all the time but you do need to leave your corner.  anybody can keep a solid kd up by playing like that.  my nephew is 8 and he'll go 10 and 5 or so doing that.  is that skill?  i killed everyone that wasn't in that room.

in hq there would be points for holding the hq.  that's the difference

Level 5

Studios