spawn trapping in Blitz

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

spawn trapping in Blitz

This needs to stop... how is it fair to spawn and get killed by someone sitting on the spawn point?

This is a MASSIVE flaw and it needs to be addressed.

Level 2
26 REPLIES

Re: spawn trapping in Blitz

in reply to TizZle1

I've never been spawn trapped on Blitz.

Level 40

in reply to TheBeastlyDude

Is there a way I can ignore you on this? I.E. not be able to see your posts as you do my fucking head in and have no interest in listening to your every negative reply.

Level 2

in reply to TizZle1

I have no idea. All I said is that I have never been spawn trapped on Blitz before. I don't know how that is negative. IF you feel it is a flaw in the game, certainly those who feel it is most likely a flaw in the way a player(s) plays the game should have a voice also. Just because I don't agree with you all the time doesn't mean my voice shouldn't be heard just like I don't think your voice shouldn't be heard.

Level 40

So your saying some players don;t think spawn trapping is a flaw?

the below video says otherwise. please Stop posting on my threads.

COD GHOST GREATEST GAME EVER - YouTube

Level 2

in reply to TizZle1

I believe those who are spawn trapped are using flawed tactics. You have to have a team who allows the enemy team to get into position to spawn trap you.

If you don't like what I have to say on your threads, just ignore me. I do the same to many people on this board. Just don't reply to me and there you go.

Level 40

Or you should do the decent (mature) thing and do as I ask.. considering all you say on these things is " be polite and that" maybe you should take a leaf out of your own book and do it yourself?

Level 2

in reply to TizZle1

No, I will continue to reply to topics that interest me on a board that looks for community input, whether they are agreeable or not. But like I said, if I bother you that much, you can ignore me and not reply. Continuing to reply will cause me to continue to reply to your post, specifically if they are replies to me.

Level 40

Removed by Moderator

Level 2

in reply to TizZle1

That type of language is simply not allowed on our community boards. This will be your only warning. Your next offense will result in action taken against your forum account.

CODBlackIce | Forum Moderator

Ghosts, Black Ops 2 & MW3

Studios