14 REPLIES

Re: stop people who quit game keeping their win streak

in reply to evertonian

yea it's bogus, that whole back out to maintain win streak progress

Level 23
Highlighted

in reply to evertonian

Your K/D is not effected anymore by backing out of a game(they must have gone back on the change), this is probably why people are seeing it more, not to mention the recent clan wars.

A couple times this weekend we backed out of games to go to another gamemode that opened up for clan wars, and the backed out game was never registered in k/d or past 5 games.

Level 13

in reply to Mikenasty_1

While it won't register under the last 5 games if you quit it still does infact register you're KD you just have to finish a game for it to show on you're overal KD

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

Ah, it might. One game doesn't change anything on k/d unless it is extreme one way or another, so the only indication visible is the last 5 games. If this is the case, why did they change it from showing on the last 5 games like had been?

Level 13

in reply to evertonian

While I agree it is dumb it's not like anyones winning streak matters if you have a good streak odds are only people with you as a friend will see it and if someone in a lobby has a streak in the hundreds then it is obvious they back out to maintain it or always run a party

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

To be fair, a lot of people with high win streaks are running with parties, but that doesn't meant the stat is not something to take note of.

Even if a player does not have a high k/d, they might be a beast on objectives and have a high w/l. If a player knows how to win and plays the objective, that is far more valuable than another person trying to "slay" if they aren't good at it. W/l is not an extremely important stat, but it can tell you more about a player than you think.

Level 13

in reply to Mikenasty_1

W/L yes but a streak means nothing it could be luck it could be skill they could of sat and played 200 matches on infected which is damn near impossible to lose at least that's how I view it. I would rather have someone on my team that wins 2-3 matches in a row with a 2.0 WL than someone at 1.5 or lower with a hundred plus game streak basically do to the fact infected is a retarded mode which really does nothing but boost players stats which more often than not a player with a high streak or really high WL got those stats through infected

Level 22

in reply to Bubbakush1

I agree with this. I only play infected and i'm second prestige. My W/L is crazy high.

Level 4

in reply to Bubbakush1

I was on an Infected kick for a while and ended up with a pretty high win streak as well.  Like you said, it's almost impossible to lose.

Level 18

Studios