stop people who quit game keeping their win streak

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: stop people who quit game keeping their win streak

in reply to evertonian

What about forfeits? A handfull of times we were destroying other team so they all left & we got victory but they didn't post toward our node totals. That's pussy shit dashboarding to save your precious KD or to keep win streak alive. Please Activision fix that so them lame pussys get the bad credit as good as well

Level 12

in reply to evertonian

it give you a loss but doesnt affect your win streak

next time look how many games played play half a game and back out your streak will stay but you'll see that your games played went up by 1 so it only affects win/loss

Level 17

in reply to evertonian

I'm all for making you get a loss if you leave as long as they can make it so I don't get a loss when I join a game that's already a guaranteed loss. It's not fair to make someone take a loss they had nothing to do with.

Level 14

in reply to malditor

Yea I like that I hate getting thrown in a lobby where the score is already 69-18 in TDM etc.

Level 12
Highlighted

in reply to evertonian

I dont mind people backing out. I will admit I have done it, but not for the w/l or streak save. I quit when the gameplay is so bad I cant move from spawn without dying, or people turn the corner shooting me before they are even on the screen, or my favorite, the curving bullets are fired. There has been some really rough matches. I will play most matches good or bad, however, there are some instances where something is definitely fishy and I just cant stay. Ever think that maybe people leave for other reasons besides stupid scores?

Level 1

Studios