the entire clan vs clan theme seems like a flop

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

the entire clan vs clan theme seems like a flop

the clan wars node control thing is just who no lifes in a 6 player party the longest, some clan in my division has over 300 clan points because they literally just play all day - you can take a node at any point in the day and 30 minutes later you'll lose it back to them

also heard of a lot of people having a 6 clan member party, joining a game, and then flooding the game with more clan members just for the sake of letting the other 6 win as easily as possible

there is no thought required to this, just who has more free time and who can stand playing the game longer than everyone else

the 4v4 clan wars playlist is terrible, it's just a pointless moshpit with random clans and less than 100 players at any given time

please put some additional thought into these things, especially if you're going to gate rewards behind them

Level 16
21 REPLIES

Re: the entire clan vs clan theme seems like a flop

in reply to amathyx

lol just ask Izjar11 we are getting annihilated by the clan above us 130 or so CP to 12 or so for us lol

Level 20

in reply to NaTuReS_FrEaK

currently my clan has 80ish, but we've given up since it just seems impossible to catch the guys at #1 unless we play for the next 24 hours straight in a 6 person party while hoping we just get easy wins

i heard that the developers want you to feel a sense of competitiveness with other clans, but i don't feel that at all

if anything you want to entirely avoid playing against other clans for the sake of fast, easy wins, which goes in the complete opposite direction

Level 16

in reply to amathyx

You are right, Clans don't want to play other clans, they want to get into a lobby with noobs.

Level 29

in reply to amathyx

its amazing how the things never go the away developers hope they should go

Level 20

Same here, we spend our evening taking a couple nodes, we lose them before I get up in the morning.

Level 29

NaTuReS_FrEaK wrote:

lol just ask Izjar11 we are getting annihilated by the clan above us 130 or so CP to 12 or so for us lol

Yea, its not easy to coordinate with other clan members and have work and school and other social responsibilities to deal with. These clan wars truly belong to those who are dedicated to earning it. Also remember guys, its the first ones that are always played the most. The clan operations from MW3 were just the same, everyone and their mother were playing.

@NaTuReS_FrEak reason I was playing TDM yesterday to get that node, at least CTRA wont go out with a fat zero.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to Izjar11

Naw Ego you only play TDM i compared your stats and you have like 3000 kills and they are all in TDM

Level 20

Yes I am a TDM player. Reason why the clan holds the one node.

"We do not rise to the level of our expectations. We fall to the level
of our training"
Level 75

in reply to amathyx

WHy going for nr1, first 3 gain the patch of the campeign... In 2  clanwars, only 3 clans active in each division...

Level 6

Studios