the ripper is clearly pay to win

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: the ripper is clearly pay to win

in reply to gotsomestars

The attachment will make it like the HB, fad, or arx(minus the hipfire). It honestly wont be worth it though.

When you need that fast fire rate you would just switch it to smg mode.

From what I have seen, the AR sight is like a red dot/tracker hybrid(just looks only, not the tracking ability). It seems a bit lackluster to me as well

Level 13

in reply to AMMO_MAGNET

How is he poor because he doesn't like the pay to win model? Wow your posts went from good to just insulting.

Level 18

in reply to TheDarkOne123

They go back and forth from good and insulting.

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to AMMO_MAGNET

Okay? Why? I don't get that.

Level 18

in reply to TheDarkOne123

My response is directly proportional to the quality of the post I am responding to. Sometimes an idea or topic is so idiotic the only response i can provide is a bad one.

Level 9

in reply to AMMO_MAGNET

Way to be a productive debatable individual oh wait never mind it was an insult save it for the people who care in the game chat.

Level 18

in reply to gotsomestars

The ripper is the ultimate weapon. My friends and I agree it's the only gun you really will ever need to use. and just like it's name, it rips. not like farts either.

Level 8

in reply to WOLFGOTTAGUN

Completely blowing the hype of the gun out of proportion.... It really is not that good (not to say it cannot hold its own). Play 5 games with the mtar and vector, and tell me this (mediocre, by design) DLC weapon is the hands down best gun in the game lol. Are you and your friends dropping KEM's in smg mode on stonehaven, or are you/they just doing well with it on the new maps designed for smgs (compared to people still using the maverick and other AR's)?

There is around 30% of the community that will have access to map packs and DLC weapons. Why on earth would they design a gun that is as OP as some of you claim?! They literally could make a new gun with the same exact stats as the bizon, and people would cry "OP!" after someone outgunned them a couple times. People post KEMs all the time with bad weapons. It is time to start realizing... maybe it isn't the other person's weapon of choice holding you back from success.

Level 13

in reply to Mikenasty_1

As to putting rapid fire on it. You get 900 rpm in AR mode (which = the same as SMG mode) . So my point is why would you switch to SMG mode? You have the RPM and more damage and range in ar mode.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

Because putting rapid fire on it for the boost to AR is a waste. Why waste an attachment slot on rapid fire when you can just press a button and make it shoot 900 rpm when needed? The gun is best used running it as an smg and switching to AR mode when you need to pick someone off at long range.

The FAD shoots at 882ish rpm, but you don't see people dropping their AK, remy, or HB classes to use it. There are better AR's for the range, and there are better smg's for up close. This is nothing more than a middle of the road gun, while pretty strong in smg mode, to add diversity to the dedicated communitie's choice of weapons

Level 13

Studios