what exactly is included in the simon ghost riley code?

SOLVED

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 3

what exactly is included in the simon ghost riley code?

other than the mask, i heard you also get a 141 patch and background?

waht about weapon camo for bo2?

Level 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: what exactly is included in the simon ghost riley code?

in reply to Jaliy1
Solution
‎14-12-2013 09:11 AM

Do you mean the Season Pass? You don't get the Simon 'Ghost' Riley MP mask in it, you get a mask w/ skull print on it (similar to one that IIRC Ajax wears in SP). The Riley one was, I believe, received from pre-ordering CoD: Ghosts from GameStop. The weapon camo for BO2 was also received from pre-ordering the game.

Level 1
5 REPLIES

in reply to Jaliy1
Solution
‎14-12-2013 09:11 AM

Do you mean the Season Pass? You don't get the Simon 'Ghost' Riley MP mask in it, you get a mask w/ skull print on it (similar to one that IIRC Ajax wears in SP). The Riley one was, I believe, received from pre-ordering CoD: Ghosts from GameStop. The weapon camo for BO2 was also received from pre-ordering the game.

Level 1

in reply to Jaliy1

As innishER9 stated, the gun camo you are referring to was a preorder bonus for a Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 weapon camo. The camo is not available in Call of Duty: Ghost.

Thanks,

^JG

ATVI Support

Community Coordinator

in reply to Jaliy1

it comes with the mask you can customize everything else

Level 1

in reply to Jaliy1

and 141 patch and 141 backround

Level 1

in reply to Jaliy1

I purchased this particular DLC from the Ghosts in game store, listed under Additional Items, titled the Classic Ghost Pack. The DLC comes with a character mask that has a classic skeletal design, a headset, and sunglasses that make up the mask. It includes a Task 141 Patch for you to display in the game, and also receiving a matching background and player card. The background and player card resembles a radar map as if either an attack is being launched or a country has enemies incoming. Overall, it is a pretty decent looking mask and player card. I paid for the micro-DLC, but wish I had known there was a free way to get it via a preorder/or other action.

Level 8

Studios