whats with all of the internet toughguys?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: whats with all of the internet toughguys?

in reply to DjangoBlack2

Kill'em with kindness works great. They just trying to get a rise out of you. Idiots I tell u, but I've def lost my cool a time or 2 lol I usually don't wear my headset unless I'm in a party

Level 12

in reply to whiskey_49

I'm incapable of killing someone with kindness, the mute button or just wrecking them is my tactic of choice.

Level 25

in reply to evil_brain187

its all part of the game. and any competitive game. we call it trash talk. throws your game off

Level 17

in reply to Robaboa1

Competitive game like in tournaments... fine... but when people are running their mouth off in pubs against RANDOMS, it says a lot about that person.

Level 25

in reply to Robaboa1

i understand trash talk, but this is a game. most of us are not MLG, nor are we trying out for MLG. most of us are on here to have fun. what ever happened to sportsmanship? like when u lost u said gg when it was a good game. Losing doesn't mean u have to call everyone who went positive a hacker and that u slept with my mom. it just gets old, thats all

Level 2

say haha to the haters and talk with those who talk right to you!!!

Level 4

Personaly, i play the game to unwind. My clan and I have recently adopted the party chat for several reasons. 1 so we can hear each other, and not having to talk over anyone else. And 2, so we don't have to listen to squekers and fools.

but I have to admit, I don't mind the people that get on and say hi. But when they take it further and start to ask you where your from what you do for a living what colour jocks you wear really starts to p me off!

Level 7

The more people that pick up on the "the thing" to do..that is CoD. The more you get the people that are actually cowards in real life. They get to say what they wouldn't even if someone paid them out in the open.

Level 59
Highlighted

Everyone thinks they are the next youtube troll. They are probably recording reactions.

Level 20

Studios