why not capture (domination)

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Highlighted

Re: why not capture (domination)

in reply to gotsomestars

I paid £40 ($70) for a game that I want to enjoy. I couldn't care less if i'm ruining it for my team. BTW, because of the way I play, I'm providing 5-6 sat coms per game.

Level 3

in reply to CoDPS41

Heres the point you selfish little bell end. You played the same as everyone else right? So what gives you the right to ruin it for everyone else? You want to play how you want? That's fine, as long as it doesn't infringe on others. Apperantly your parents failed to teach you anything about ethics or honor or even playing to win. Enjoy your lifetime of participation trophies

Activision Ambassador

in reply to CoDPS41

wow you are exactly the kind of crap player i hate seeing in call of duty ruining the franchise, im seeing more and more of this kind of idiot all over call of duty game modes. Its sad to see it to be honest, Kill confirmed is the same, silly little kids getting there pathetic K/D up cos thats all that matters apparently, this is what IW have done to this game, nobody wants to win any games anymore they want to camp like this muppet to improve there K/D.

Hardcore was a very fast paced mode on BO2, on ghosts its a camp fest, the game rarely ends by reaching the score limit anymore, I miss the days when to be the best you had to win a straight up gun fight, now a lot of players have this same idiotic mentality that sitting in a corner not helping your team to win OBJs is the way to play, its quite sad really.

Level 6

in reply to CoDPS41

That's fine, have fun boosting your k/d while I get all the xp for capturing.

I had a game where I went 14-14 with 11 captures and got 11,000xp.

Level 20

in reply to Schoat333

Good for you. I also couldn't care less about XP xD.

Level 3

in reply to Schoat333

he he, I got 9 captures in a single round and have the email from ACTIVISION to prove it

Level 31

in reply to CoDPS41

KDR means nothing if your WLR and hours taken to Prestige are poor.

You need all three to look good to anyone except children.

Level 8

in reply to Organ-Donor

Well, not to me; all i care about is KDR. And I will not be prestiging at all so yeah and none of my friends even care about the WLR so yeah again...

Level 3

in reply to CoDPS41

I'm curious. What's your K/D right now?

Level 2

in reply to rondre3000

I had a 1.5 KDR in MW2 (First CoD) and 2.4 KDR in BO1. I didn't play MW3 or BO2 so I had to get back used to CoD, and I only bought Ghosts last week. As it stands, my K/D is 1.43 which is pretty bad for my standard.

Level 3

Studios