why not capture (domination)

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: why not capture (domination)

in reply to sporry

I play domination as my main game mode, I am by no means a great player but I can handle myself.

Anyone that thinks KD is important is deluded IMO, especially in Dom.

The comments about the negative KD while playing are also so stupid. I have no idea what my KD is but I know I win more games than I lose, why would I care about what my kd is if I can win.

during the last clan war I would guess my kd would have been below 0.5 as I had a job to do Capture the objective. So did this tactic work? Yes we won with 777 capture points.

People can play how they want but if you want to play like that why not just play TDM your not convincing anyone your good.

Level 9

in reply to andynewns

*slow clap*

Someone who gets it.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to sporry

Please explain to me how Titanfall will be the death of Cod when it's due to be released only on Xbox?

Level 14

in reply to sporry

just to many spawn camping jacka$$es that think its cool to play a game mode like this and take advantage of people trying to play correctly. to many pieces of crap ruining the game for those that want to play it right. and these idiots think it's "cool" to do this crap. 

Level 5

in reply to sporry

There is no incentive for players to play the objective, since you don't get rewarded for capping a flag or collecting a tag. I say make it like it was in Blops 2. Reward players for playing the objective. There is no reason why I collect 26 tags and nobody on the rest of my team even had 10.

I used to love DOM, but I don't play it much anymore, unless it's w friends. I die trying to cap flags, while my teammates just hide and wait for kills. I don't get the devs sometimes.

Level 19

in reply to PUR4IDO

you can blame the devs for allot of things but this is not one of them.

It's  the people that play the game who want everything and don't want to work for it, these are the same people who spam noob tubes in HC, use head glitches etc etc because it's easy.

They are also the ones that back out as soon as things don't go their way

Level 9

in reply to andynewns

You can absolutely blame the devs for removing the incentive to play the objective.

Level 20

in reply to NoLifeKing32

IW didn't 'remove' anything. Treyarch added the incentive to play the objective, not IW.

Level 38

in reply to NoLifeKing32

nothing perfect and that went too far in the other direction. I think in one game of dom in blops2 I had a swarm after about 7 kills.

I think you should reward playing the objective but not with a streak

Level 9
Highlighted

in reply to andynewns

I could see this happening if you capped A, B defended and a UAV/Counter UAV or a VSAT in there.

Level 2

Studios