why not capture (domination)

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

why not capture (domination)

i play domination, mostly with my clan. but when i play solo, i dont know what people are doing?

the capture the start point, and than camp?

even when the spawn near a flag witch we need to capture the walk away?

When i try to capture a enemy flag, no one is helping me.

Plz why the play domination if the dont capture???

Level 5
89 REPLIES

Re: why not capture (domination)

in reply to sporry

Asinine stupidity would be my guess.  When you are in those lobbies you have two choices.  You can either pretend that you are playing TDM and ignore the objectives with them or back out of the lobby and let them have their fun without you.  What you don't want to do is be their lemming.

The last time that I ran into such a situation we where triple capped with 5 of my teammates standing by the home flag and not bothering to cap it.  When I called them out on it (something that I don't recommend doing btw) I was told that they were playing TDM.  To which I responded well you suck at that too and then I left.

Level 69

in reply to phxs72

I'm defining our flags.  So, I can't capture, but you know, the best offense is a good defense.  If you play right there's only 3 flags to capture.

Level 10

in reply to sporry

Work the objectives are you crazy?  When you can go 75-3 and make that AWESOME Video for youtube  /end sarcasm

Level 15

in reply to sporry

Consider yourself lucky that they even bothered to cap the home flag and camp.  It's like watching a pack of wild dogs that don't cap or defend the objectives roaming the maps in the lobbies I've been in lately.  Only playing with friends now on when it comes to domination.

Level 18

in reply to sporry

Playing solo in cod is just frustration waiting to happen.

Activision Ambassador

in reply to gotsomestars

Thats why play FFA!

Level 6

in reply to sporry

It's a bunch of kids who care too much about their k/d ratio.

I don't play objective game modes solo. I stick to TDM, Kill Confirmed or Cranked when I'm playing alone.

Level 4

in reply to sporry

I am a Domination player and i NEVER capture the flag. Why? Because I care about KDR more. I play DOM as if it is TDM. Now you could be saying why not just play TDM? Well, DOM is a lot easier than TDM as you know where the opponents will generally spawn.

Level 3

in reply to CoDPS41

How does it feel knowing you are ruining the game for at least 11 other people every time you play?

Activision Ambassador

Studios