worst call of duty yet?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Highlighted

worst call of duty yet?

i thought mw3 had that title on lock but ghosts has really stepped up their game. 

there's the worst spawns to date by far

pitiful killstreaks

weird aiming with anything other than a sniper or lmg (serisously the mtar looks like it's 8 feet long)

suddenly there's lag where there was none (this game one saving grace up until now)

ginormous maps (which makes the awful spawns reall confusing)

sound cutting in and out

at least mw3 had good maps

seriously did infinity ward have a meeting, look at what was popular in other titles and then choose the exact opposite?  i can be a girl?  whoopity doo.  it's 1st person.  i can't see it when i'm playing. 

anybody else trade in their ps3 or xbox 360 to "upgrade" to this crap?

also, sony hdcp...wtf? 

Level 5
60 REPLIES

Re: worst call of duty yet?

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

oh almost forgot about the blurry screen 2-3 times per match.  my personal favorite.  it's like being in one of those douchey youtube remixes sans dubstep

Level 5

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

I think this is the best one since modern warfare. For the most part this game allowed skilled players to excel and didn't let shitty players screw you over with stupid killstreaks and perks. But now that it has unplayable lag for the most part and I can't even do good in a lobby with sub 1 ratio players whats the point? It's garbage like all the rest.

Level 2

in reply to Murkaholic09

killstreaks are what makes cod different from battlefield.  these are worthless except for the chopper gunner which is crazy good.  better than the kem strike. 

the only thing this game let's people excel at at is camping.  how many time limit games are you in?  kill confirmed is a 40-45 finish every game almost.  i get 30 or more tags by myself while the rest of my team gets maybe 10 total.  i've more tags than the entire enemy team a few times. 

the dog may be the worst addition ever.  people hide in corners with their damned dogs now.  or they lay on top of a ladder with one.  terrible.  thought we'd get to control it like in the campaign.  that would be cool. 

this game does nothing well.  i actually haven't bought the maps for this one.  first time i've done that. 

Level 5

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

Killstreaks are fair and balanced so that some chump with hardline can't screw over skilled players. Every duty before this one only about 10% of my deaths were from actual guns. All my other deaths were from chump killstreaks and stupid perks. This game allows skilled player to dominate. Every duty has campers and they are pretty rare (I'm talking actually campers, not people holding down an area or someone moving from spot to spot. Just because you keep getting killed sprinting around the map doesn't make it their fault, it's yours.) Games rarely go to the time limit also.

Level 2

in reply to Murkaholic09

I couldn't agree with you more. This cod has made it so the better shooter wins. Not the ridiculous killstreak stacking we have seen before.

Can you honestly blame them? This is a first person shooter. Of course they want to appeal to their long time fans, but all these little squeakers coming up have to have some motivation to buy their game as well. Remember joining half finished lobbies all the time only to get insta killed by multiple killstreaks because one person was able to own a whole team with them...so everyone left. That doesn't happen anymore, except for the tryhard lobbies every now and then.

They could make some more interesting killstreaks, but I personally like the more gun to gun gameplay. At least until you get to the higher killstreaks. They stacked too easily for good players in the past, and it is a bit silly to not understand why they moved away from this. It literally took one person to win a game.

Level 13

in reply to Mikenasty_1

my win/loss and k/d are higher than normal in this game and yeah i don't die to too many killsteaks, but what killstreak is there to use besides the chopper gunner that is any good (as in couldn't easily get the same number of kills with your gun)? 

Level 5

in reply to Murkaholic09

If the lobby you're in has players that move...then yeah this game does put emphasis on aiming (which I like). The problem is that those lobbies are few and far between. I'd prefer to be killed by a Killstreak that someone earned rather than a guy sitting in a bush with a Guillie Suit and a LMG Hybrid thermal.

At least the DLC isn't filled with long lines of sites or hallways for people to sit at the end of. I see the game getting better with DLC for one.

Level 13

in reply to Jaggajatt187

The DLC is bringing back the faster paced action, in my opinion. Smg's will be relevant, along with some of the faster firing AR's. The smaller maps bring back that arcade-like excitement that CoD is known for. This game is about fast paced run and gun action, and the original maps didn't always cater to that. I am loving the new DLC maps, and after watching some footage of the next DLC map pack, I will continue to be happy. The throwback map for the "devastation" DLC is a remake of "dome" from MW2.

Level 13

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

I'm in agreement with you about the spawns and recent lag.  The sound cutting out hasn't been an issue for me at all.  This may differ from most, but I like the fact that the killstreaks aren't overpowering and the maps have some size to them.  Haven't noticed anything out of the ordinary with the aiming mechanics.

If they can get the lag issues figured out I'll probably start playing more again.  Normally I'm good for about two matches every few days just to remind myself why I haven't been playing.

Level 18

Studios