worst call of duty yet?

Call of Duty Ghosts Playstation 4

Re: worst call of duty yet?

in reply to claisty

that's what i do.  i literally hate this one, but have no alternative.  dc universe is eating up a lot of my gaming time now, but it crashed my ps4 every once in a while.  now it has a queue to get into it.  too bad.  really liked this one at the price i paid

Level 5
Highlighted

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

Same here, I moved on to DC Universe for the time being.  I ended up paying the $15 or whatever it was in order to get some preference on the queue.  Not Legendary, but the queue below that. 

Level 18

in reply to claisty

is that a one time thing?

Level 5

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

here's some of that stuff in action

Level 5

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

LMAO this is what I been freaking out and complaining about every god damn day on this site.  9 out of 10 times thats how im getting killed!!  But according the the so called really knowledable support personell on this site im just a noob thats being out played!!  Fix you fkg game.  Worst COD ever! Never have I complained about Call of Duty till this Ghosts CD.

Level 9

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

After reading you post and watching your video I really think it's your setup not the game. You're on a huge map trying to run and gun with an MTAR. The guys that were killing you were mostly using AR's (which makes sense for a large map). Also, in the video it appears that you just plain missed while they were able to aim a bit better and keep the rounds on you. The guy who is stationary, already ADSing, will normally be able to put more rounds on you before you can even start aiming. I play a lot of HC Domination and HC TDM and I use a setup similar to yours on smaller maps expect I use the Bulldog rather than an SMG. On bigger maps I prefer sound whoring versus speed so instead of Agility and Marathon I'll use Dead Silence and Amplify. Please don't misunderstand what I'm saying…by no means am I saying you're a bad player…I'm just saying that you might have better results with a different setup. The one thing I have learned playing Ghosts is there isn't a one size fits all setup for every game mode or map.

Level 12

in reply to BlackhawkbillOO7

Agree with you on this particular video.  I was thinking the same thing.  His run and gun fast pace caused most of the deaths and the others were poor aiming.  I'm not saying there isn't lag issues but nothing like I experienced in BO2.  You have to think a bit more in this game and plan your routes.  Using a headset is almost essential to doing well in this game.  Slow down, plan, and use a gun proper to your environment and you will do well in this game.  My personal stats are way better in this game than any other CoD and no I don't camp to get them....I play smart.

Level 27

I think you need to re watch the video.  It's domination and my whole team isn't capturing flags at all.  It's just me.  This was our second match together and they captured 4 flags total the prior match.  I switched to this setup because I can at least get to the flags.  The mtar with silencer was something I tried out for a couple lobbies and it does in fact suck without a red dot to me.  The bs deaths were in the beginning.  I get one or two hit markers and the die to one bullet from them as the fist guy jumps around the corner and the other guy turns around while getting shot in the back.  If you look closely I hit him quite a bit before my instadeath.   After that I was frustrated and tired of trying to get anybody at all to try and capture some flags so we weren't spawn trapped. 

Level 5

in reply to MCCOMINATOR2

MCCOMINATOR2 wrote:

I think you need to re watch the video.  It's domination and my whole team isn't capturing flags at all.  It's just me.  This was our second match together and they captured 4 flags total the prior match.  I switched to this setup because I can at least get to the flags.  The mtar with silencer was something I tried out for a couple lobbies and it does in fact suck without a red dot to me.  The bs deaths were in the beginning.  I get one or two hit markers and the die to one bullet from them as the fist guy jumps around the corner and the other guy turns around while getting shot in the back.  If you look closely I hit him quite a bit before my instadeath.   After that I was frustrated and tired of trying to get anybody at all to try and capture some flags so we weren't spawn trapped.

Ok, so I re-watched your video 2 more times. I'm not saying there isn't any lag in this game, there is and always will be. But after re-watching your video I would still question your setup for that particular map. Your setup would be better suited for Flooded or Strike Zone. You were killed a majority of the time while you were recovering from a sprint and the person shooting you was almost stationary with an Assault Rifle. The semi-stationary enemy player clearly had the advantage. I play HC so "instadeath" is normal so I try to play more cautiously when I am moving from point to point. 

Level 12

the first 2 deaths are the only ones i'm talking about. 

how are you playing hc on this game?  i see under 1000 players in every game mode when i go to play hc, my favorite from bo2.  that's not enough to have anything other than an egregious bit of lag. 

i normally run a remmington or ak12 on that map and different streaks.  again 2nd match with those teammates and they were not going to play the objective.  i was hoping maybe i could either keep b by myself or keep taking b and use the sprinting ability to rack up kills while they tried to cap b.  the mtar is not an ideal setup for that class at all though.  i always run vector but wanted to try something else.  so far no other smg feels right though.  running vepr now, but it takes way too many shots to kill someone.  thought it would be more like the p90 from mw3, but it is largely ass. 

Level 5

Studios